Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: mortgages for illegals etc

Quote Originally Posted by Leah
    This is bigger then illegals with credit cards or mortgages. It is a way to "send money home". Once you have a account with BOA you can get many other credit cards with different names applied to the same account. I'm sure we have all done this. I got my daughter a C.C on my Visa account through BOA. She does not have my last name and the bank asked no questions. The only thing they asked was "how do you spell her name." SOOOO illegals get multiple cards, send them "home" and whammo no more "Western Union" and no more trips over the boarder to deliver money etc. How about funding terrorism? Where is the money trail.
    P.S I closed all my accounts at BOA. I went with a small local credit union.

Good for you, Leah! And welcome to ALIPAC!

Hi Leah. Welcome aboard!

The choice of a local credit union sounds like a good alternative to Bank of UnAmerica. Thanks for the support.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jump_start
    This is bigger then illegals with credit cards or mortgages. It is a way to "send money home". Once you have a account with BOA you can get many other credit cards with different names applied to the same account. I'm sure we have all done this. I got my daughter a C.C on my Visa account through BOA. She does not have my last name and the bank asked no questions. The only thing they asked was "how do you spell her name." SOOOO illegals get multiple cards, send them "home" and whammo no more "Western Union" and no more trips over the boarder to deliver money etc. How about funding terrorism? Where is the money trail.
    P.S I closed all my accounts at BOA. I went with a small local credit union.

Good for you, Leah! And welcome to ALIPAC!
    Welcome Leah, hope your hear to stay and join us in the cause to save our nation we have alot going on and need all the help we can get!!

theres a great bunch of people here with a wonderful sense of humor that helps tone done our anger some times, and lets you know your not alone.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the warm welcome. As you guys know I've been registered since last June. I never felt a need to say anything on line because you all ready typed what I have been thinking for years. This is such a "taboo" subject your instantly labeled a "racist" for even mentioning securing the boarder. Recently several enviromental groups in Utah filed an "emergency petition" to close off all human activity in a area around Hanksville to save the "Prarie Dog". Are they nuts? Prarie Dogs are as plentiful in Utah as rats are in New York! Is that really the most important thing in their lives? Are their heads in the sand?
    So, thank you to all the thousands of people who feel the same as I. I don't feel so alone on this issue.

Thank you for the warm welcome. As you guys know I've been registered since last June. I never felt a need to say anything on line because you all ready typed what I have been thinking for years. This is such a "taboo" subject your instantly labeled a "racist" for even mentioning securing the boarder. Recently several enviromental groups in Utah filed an "emergency petition" to close off all human activity in a area around Hanksville to save the "Prarie Dog". Are they nuts? Prarie Dogs are as plentiful in Utah as rats are in New York! Is that really the most important thing in their lives? Are their heads in the sand?
    So, thank you to all the thousands of people who feel the same as I. I don't feel so alone on this issue.
    GREAT to have you with us, LEAH!
    Jump in and get your feet wet.......we need everyone pulling this load

As far as the environmental groups.......nope, they're not nuts. They just KNOW WHERE THEIR MONEY COMES FROM and it's coming from some pretty anti-American/Open Borders areas as well as our good ole Fed hand outs.
    It's play ball or get cut. So, they're after saving the 'rats.' {in more than one way}

PS: guess you already heard about the gigundo RATS running around the restaurants in NYC Go Taco Bell
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OOOH! That was bad joke with Taco Bell! My employess are wondering why I have tears in my eyes! (From laughing so hard!)

BOA's new commercial did nothing but to drive a knife deeper into all of Americas backs! I truely feel "We the people" will win this fight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12