Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira the criminal makes a new friend but does anyone care?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... &cset=true

Black religious leaders express support for Arellano

Associated Press
    Published October 22, 2006, 9:15 AM CDT

CHICAGO -- Nation of Islam Minister Ishmael Muhammad and several other black religious figures expressed their support for a Mexican woman who has defied a federal deportation order.

Muhammad, who was raised in Mexico, pledged his continued support to activist Elvira Arellano and other undocumented immigrants, saying immigration opponents are working to create tension among blacks and Hispanics in the U.S.

E-mail this story

Printable format

Search archives

RSS

"We stand here to lift our voices in solidarity against the many dissenting voices," he said Saturday after he and others met with Arellano inside Adalberto United Methodist Church.

Arellano has been living with her son in a church on Chicago's West Side since mid-August when she was scheduled to surrender to authorities for deportation. The single mother's fight to stay in the country has caught the attention of activists on both sides of the issue.

Arellano said her son had been frightened earlier Saturday by a group of people opposed to her stance who demonstrated outside the church.

"They were shouting hateful words, racist words," she said.

A barricade strands in front of the church to guard against unwanted visitors.

Muhammad, Louis Farrakhan's assistant minister at Mosque Maryam in Chicago, is a son of National of Islam founder Elijah Muhammad. Addressing a crowd outside the church in both English and Spanish, he challenged the perception that undocumented workers are competing with blacks for the same jobs.

"Don't buy into that game," said Muhammad, who has been identified as a possible successor to Farrakhan. "We know very well that the jobs that they are currently occupying are not jobs that we are even applying for, or seeking."
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GudeuKvK1ko

This video had Saturday's date. Wonder if this is the 'hateful' crowd she's talking about. Not really.... It seemed more like the churches lady minister/nun? was making the most noise and hurtful comments. It was the black homeless advocate gentleman, Ted Hayes? I believe she handed him the ultimate insult, "You're acting white."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

immigration opponents are working to create tension among blacks and Hispanics in the U.S.
    Minister Ishmael Muhammad, back that statement up with some facts!

Statements like that are really the cause of tension.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That video really seems like it could be it. The pro-illegal side is getting louder and more out of control. What a bunch of whack jobs.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

My question is: Where is this country's law? Why ICE doesn't go there and arrest all those illegals?

And the Nation of Islam isn't a racist group? Even the SPLC has them listed as a "hate group." They will support anyone and anything that is perceived as against this country's best interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    immigration opponents are working to create tension among blacks and Hispanics in the U.S.
    Minister Ishmael Muhammad, back that statement up with some facts!

Statements like that are really the cause of tension.

Dixie
    As long as Black so called leaders promote this Brown/Black Unity, Blacks will never step up and speak out against this invasion.

As a Black myself, I honsetly feel that some of these Black leaders will say and promote anything that they feel will hurt Whites that are in power.

So by joining forces with illegals, and telling Blacks that the "so called" racial tension is just a ploy, to keep tension going between Illegals and Blacks they feel they will gain political strength, power, and eventually gain a large amount of control of our government through Brown/Black Unity.

I believe Barrak Obama, has accepted contributions from LaRaza in the past, is now saying he wants to run for President in 2008. Oprah Winfrey is now encouraging him to run as well. He seems to have a huge following and a lot of supporters, one I am sure will be LaRaza.

I personally will not be supporting Mr Obama, as he believes in things that I do not agree with. Like Comprehensive Immigration reforum for one.

I believe Barrak Obama, has accepted contributions from LaRaza in the past, is now saying he wants to run for President in 2008. Oprah Winfrey is now encouraging him to run as well. He seems to have a huge following and a lot of supporters, one I am sure will be LaRaza.
    If Barrak Obama acted like Vernon Robinson or Alan Keyes, the media lovefest for him would end in a NY second.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn