Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She claims she will be fasting, so if she is pregnant she is obviously stupid too. Errrr..wait we already established that fact (the stupid part), LOL.

All she is doing, IMO, is ticking off the American Public. She makes my blood boil here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot

i think i'm going to be sick....
    already was.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Get her out of the USA before she

drops anther Anchor Baby cause she sure

looks pregnant to me too.

No doubt Immaculate conception
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

How did she get past security at the airport? She would have had to use fake documents.

How did she get past security at the airport? She would have had to use fake documents.

August 17, 2007
    http://lonewacko.com/blog/

Media alert: Elvira Arellano has left the sanctuary (L.A., DC on tour)

Elvira Arellano - the illegal alien who was ordered to be deported after being convicted of using a false Social Security number and who's been holed up in a Chicago church for a year and who's only a sympathetic figure to those on the far-left - has left her "sanctuary" and is currently on a road trip.

The first stop: Los Angeles' La Placita Catholic Church, aka Our Lady Queen of Angels. They're already participating in the "new sanctuary movement", so perhaps they'll take her in. Apparently there will be a march tomorrow organized by the March 25 Coalition.

Along for the ride: the Rev. Walter "Slim" Coleman, husband of what could charitably be called Arellano's "agent", Emma Lozano of Centro Sin Fronteras. They refused to tell the AP whether "Citizen" Saul Arellano is with her; the Chicago Tribune says he flew ahead.

Next stop: Washington DC for a September 12 prayer meeting and lobbying effort.

In a normal world, the DHS would ignore her and perhaps try to undercut her case by, say, publicizing her court documents or discussing the various links of her associates. However, with corrupt officials like Michael Chertoff around, one cute trick they might play would be to arrest her in as public a fashion as possible in order to enrage the left.

If we were lucky, we could get Democratic leaders to back her efforts. However, with even the Chicago Tribune and Sun-Times opposed to her efforts that might be a bit difficult.

While Mayor Richard Daley, Governor Rod Blagojevich, and U.S. Rep. Luis Gutierrez are backers, Barack Obama and Dick Durbin unfortunately realize how much of a liability supporting her would be. But, perhaps if we worked at it they could be brought around to support "immigrants rights".

Posted to Immigration2007b at 10:32 PM Comment (1)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by arvard
    Welcome to ALIPAC, arvard. Good to have you here as your voice, support and contributions makes us stronger. As for your question, I believe it was her son (who is an anchor baby, therefore automatically awarded U.S. citizenship eventhough his mother is an illegal alien) who flew. Therefore, there is no immigration hold on him. That is why she drove so as to not be exposed to airport security.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My question is, can we really make a difference in all this. I mean look how much tv and news time protesters for illegals get and look how much we get. How come we aren't marching and getting lots of publicity?

Quote Originally Posted by feelingused
    My question is, can we really make a difference in all this. I mean look how much tv and news time protesters for illegals get and look how much we get. How come we aren't marching and getting lots of publicity?
    feelingused...look at the defeat of the shamnesty bill. YES!! We CAN and we DO make a difference.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123