Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Victor Clark directs the Binational Center for Human Rights in Tijuana. He says now that Arellano has gone to Mexico City, they have had to cancel their event.

Clark says it’s up to her, and he respects her decision. But it leaves him with a bad impression. He says it seems opportunistic."

I had to laugh at this. HELLLLO Victor, starting to see what kind of miscreant she is?!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    I'd like to know whats going on in her head! What the hell is she thinking? Going to the Mexican government to get rights in the United States!!! DOES THAT MAKE SENSE????
    Makes perfect sense to me. Who printed the pamphlet on how to successfully sneak into our country and take advantage of our best benefits? The Mexican Government.

Who does Bushy feel a stronger loyalty to? Is it American Citizens or his Mexican amigos? I actually think Laura was jealous the way Georges eyes lit up when he looked at President Fox.

If I were out to screw this country, and Mr. Bush was in office, the Mexican President would be the first person I would ask for help, Now that Tony Blair is no longer in office that is.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12