Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not a word has ever been said about the FATHER of this kid!!! Does she even know??

Right WhatMattersMost, both parties do it. But it does seem that the dems have a slight edge is all. (...to me that is)
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Not a word has ever been said about the FATHER of this kid!!! Does she even know??
    In all the Chicago media attention that has been devoted to lionizing this felon, I have never heard one word about Saul's biological father, Elvira may not even know who he is.
    Also, here are 2 rumors that I have heard from multiple sources:

1. Elvira leaves the church at night with the help of her enablers. I have been told she pretty much comes and goes as she pleases....

2. I think she has had a second anchor baby since hiding in the church. There were a number of pix of here where she looked about 4-5 mos. pregnant and then for a while the only pix I saw of her were head shots. A number of people have commented on this on message boards and I have heard from a person in the area that it is true. In all honesty, I would not put it past her to have yet another kid to parade around.

Re: Elvira: Living in God's Country, No way out {sob}

Puerto Rican hypocrites. Puerto Rico deports Hondurans like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    The 29th Puerto Rican People's Parade is making its boisterous way up Division Street. Thousands of people line the route through the heart of Humboldt Park when the horn-honking, whistle-blowing procession suddenly comes to a halt in front of a weathered three-story building. The colorful floats, grinning elected officials and a river of idling motorcycles and muscle cars stretch back for blocks while the drummers and masked dancers leading the parade break off to pay homage to a Mexican woman smiling weakly as she stands behind a window of Adalberto United Methodist Church.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Right after this made the news about year ago I got into a heavy debit with some people at gather.com over this. And I admit it’s unverified, but it come out that she doesn’t even know who the father is. It was reported she was sleeping around just to get an anchor baby to help her in staying in the US. And this came from a person backing her.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Right after this made the news about year ago I got into a heavy debit with some people at gather.com over this. And I admit it’s unverified, but it come out that she doesn’t even know who the father is. It was reported she was sleeping around just to get an anchor baby to help her in staying in the US. And this came from a person backing her.
    And there are thousands just like her who get pregnant as soon as possible because, not only will they have an anchor, but they will get welfare. What's going to happen when all these anchors grow up and with a 50-60% dropout rate, there will be another militant anti-US horde. The country cannot possibly survive another 25 years, unless we have a drastic change in this migration.

This presidential election is the most important in our time. We MUST have people in Congress and the White House that will protect this Nation, it's borders and it's culture.

Only one path will be accepted for Elvira by the Citizens of this Country; and that's the one directly to South of the Border. She's welcome to take her son with her and the sooner she's gone the better! Did she really think if the Reform Bill passed it could apply to her? Not likely, too much outrage would ensue!

She has a "private" amnesty bill in Congress! I don't know if it has been acted upon. I don't think any of them passed and there were some 50+ of them. How they can spend the time and money to concoct a private bill for a multiple felon is beyond me. There is NO redeeming value in this and thousands just like here have been deported. Just because they didn't make themselves "famous", why didn't they get a private bill??

I guess ICE figures she has self-imprisoned herself and I'm sure, before long, she will walk out of the church and see what happens. I don't think she plans on staying there forever.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Right WhatMattersMost, both parties do it. But it does seem that the dems have a slight edge is all. (...to me that is)
    Hey you are entitled to your opinion but mine is POT + KETTLE = calling each other black.

The majority of them are multiple term crooks in some form or the other they are either on the take, panderers, great liars, lousy liars or just plain stupid. But the blame definitely cuts both ways. There needs to be term limits in order to stop any of them from getting too cushy and comfortable. Once they get comfortable that's when their personal party begins and Republican and Democratic constituents merely become pawns in their easy ride to retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    She has a "private" amnesty bill in Congress! I don't know if it has been acted upon. I don't think any of them passed and there were some 50+ of them. How they can spend the time and money to concoct a private bill for a multiple felon is beyond me. There is NO redeeming value in this and thousands just like here have been deported. Just because they didn't make themselves "famous", why didn't they get a private bill??
    Everytime you see a bill come to the floor regarding the DREAM ACT OR AMNESTY, know that Durbin, Guiterrez or Obama (Illinois) has slipped in or attached an amendment for their favorite convicted felon aka Elvira.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Let Elvira wilter away in that prison church. In time she will go nuts, because no person will be able to tolerate much more of being kept in.

Regarding the Puerto Ricans, well one one thing for sure that Pureto Rican who smiled at her must be an illegal, but the other woman who told her to go back to Mexico is probably an American Pureto Rican or a Legal Immigrant. There is no love between Pureto Ricans and Mexicans.

hmmm....now since Saulito there is a US Citizen, I can not see why they cannot share Saulito's Social Security Number to those unfortunate illegals who too are chasing the American Nightmare. I say "Turn it over boy, and share your number" Anyway, if it is good for Mama it is good for Saulito too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast