Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Berfie
    Let Elvira wilter away in that prison church. In time she will go nuts, because no person will be able to tolerate much more of being kept in.

Regarding the Puerto Ricans, well one one thing for sure that Pureto Rican who smiled at her must be an illegal, but the other woman who told her to go back to Mexico is probably an American Pureto Rican or a Legal Immigrant. There is no love between Pureto Ricans and Mexicans.

hmmm....now since Saulito there is a US Citizen, I can not see why they cannot share Saulito's Social Security Number to those unfortunate illegals who too are chasing the American Nightmare. I say "Turn it over boy, and share your number" Anyway, if it is good for Mama it is good for Saulito too.
    ROFL!! Can't you just imagine the temper tantrum Elvira would pitch if somebody stole 'Saulito's' Social Security Number and she had to spend the next 12 years trying to straighten it out!

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    She has a "private" amnesty bill in Congress! I don't know if it has been acted upon. I don't think any of them passed and there were some 50+ of them. How they can spend the time and money to concoct a private bill for a multiple felon is beyond me. There is NO redeeming value in this and thousands just like here have been deported. Just because they didn't make themselves "famous", why didn't they get a private bill??

I guess ICE figures she has self-imprisoned herself and I'm sure, before long, she will walk out of the church and see what happens. I don't think she plans on staying there forever.
    I read that no "private bill" has ever passed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123