Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This woman tries to blame NAFTA....sorry but she is wrong. The catholic church I attended in south Los Angeles from 1991-94 BEFORE NAFTA was loaded with illegals because the told they were illegal. The majority.

NAFTA created jobs in Mexico but again what do they pat THERE verses HERE?

What looks better. $3.00 an hour in Mexico or $9 in Charlotte cleaning an office building and you get health care, food stamps for your anchor kids, a public education Mexico cannot provide...

They will come here unless the government of the US stops them or Mexico offers them that which they can get here...

DEPORT THIS PERSON!

Why is the US so determined to promote projects like Nafta which only benefits its people without any concern for what impact those projects have on the people in countries like Mexico?" she asks.

Mexico signed on ask your Mexican leaders

You had 3 kids at 22 years old with no income how is that our problem?

Go home to your kids they need a mother, or do you expect someone else to raise them because you want to play big shot, you will be soon forgotten.[/b]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please be careful how you use that IRS form. Carefully research your facts and understand the categories of violation that they are looking for and how your allegations match those categories. Substantiate your complaint with provable evidence. What is evident and apparent to you might not be so to an investigator hundreds of miles away. Put yourself in the investigator's shoes; they typically get many complaints that are not well founded and are crafted as a form of revenge. Do your homework and stick with known facts.

Accusations of being a terrorist might pose some difficulty and require added research on your part. The biggest factor, to my understanding is partisan activity, but the other categories are important as well. Just make sure you know what you are stating.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's time to go home... I hope you enjoyed your stay but you have worn out your welcome... Austa La Bye - Bye

Note to Flor.....Elvira was deported ....you will be too no matter what Slime Coleman and his Mexican Communist wife, Emma Lozano try to tell you. Hopefully this time ICE will also arrest those at this alleged "storefront church" who has aided, abetted, and harbored you and Elvira.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Please be careful how you use that IRS form. Carefully research your facts and understand the categories of violation that they are looking for and how your allegations match those categories. Substantiate your complaint with provable evidence. What is evident and apparent to you might not be so to an investigator hundreds of miles away. Put yourself in the investigator's shoes; they typically get many complaints that are not well founded and are crafted as a form of revenge. Do your homework and stick with known facts.

Accusations of being a terrorist might pose some difficulty and require added research on your part. The biggest factor, to my understanding is partisan activity, but the other categories are important as well. Just make sure you know what you are stating.
    Wouldn't sending a copy of this article about this woman being a known fugutive (illegal activity) and the church providing her sanctuary (illegal activity), not to mention extensive lobbying done by the principals of the church, be proof enough?
    "

Section 1324 of Title 8 of the United States Code provides that:
    Any person who knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation will be in violation of the law.

So why isn't anyone enforcing this law against Sanctuary Churches? I guess they are not only tax exempt, but law exempt.

Wouldn't sending a copy of this article about this woman being a known fugutive (illegal activity) and the church providing her sanctuary (illegal activity), not to mention extensive lobbying done by the principals of the church, be proof enough?
    Maybe. Sorry, I didn't intend to dissuade you. One newspaper story might be inadequate. Perhaps you can assemble several from different sources.

As for the lobbying I think assembling either their own statements or a lot of articles from different sources or public records would be good. If you have ever had to go to court on a serious case, you find out that evidence has to be very carefully substantiated. You may know you are right but a defense attorney will seek to discredit your evidence. In a governmental proceeding they want substantiated evidence. This prevents false claims and saves the investigator time. My feeling is that there could be a lot of investigations of this nature. To be most effective we would not want time wasted on numerous instances but probably focusing on the more consequential actors.

But do the best that you can and we'll hope that it will have an impact on them.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    "I would like to challenge the authorities here to point out exactly which immigration clauses I violated when I came here through no choice of my own because my children were literally dying of hunger," she says.
    Is she really that stupid?

Her decision to follow in the footsteps of her fellow countrywoman, Elvira Arellano, and challenge a deportation order by seeking sanctuary inside the Adalberto United Methodist Church in the heart of the predominantly Latino Humboldt Park neighbourhood, has turned Flor into a key figure of the pro-immigrant campaign in America.
    Oh, she'll be following in Elvira's footsteps alright, all the way back to Mexico, just as soon as she steps foot outside that church. She has virtually put herself in prison and sooner or later she's gonna F*** U* and ICE will be waiting.

"I would like to challenge the authorities here to point out exactly which immigration clauses I violated when I came here through no choice of my own because my children were literally dying of hunger," she says.
    I've got a question for flor...who's feeding your kids now that you're not working??? You chose to hide from the law without seeming to care if your kids are "dying of hunger" now, eh?
    "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast