Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I would like to challenge the authorities here to point out exactly which immigration clauses I violated when I came here through no choice of my own because my children were literally dying of hunger," she says.
    Her willing disregard for our laws doesn't make her right regardless of whether her kids get fed. If I were to rob her to feed my family, according to her, I would be completely "in the right".

Choosing which laws you want to follow might work (or not) in Mexico, but here it's liable to upset a few people.

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE come out and march May 1st! I double dog dare you to come out and march.

If I remember correctly, Elvira was at the window of the church during the last march. Marchers and local VIP's stopped by to pay their respects.

Flor may be doing that too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This forced displacement," says Flor, "is a direct result of Nafta. And the American people need to understand that millions of us were forced to abandon our homes. We came here through no choice of our own and didn't just wantonly decide to abandon our families and our traditions.
    Everyone has a choice, and that includes you!

In addition, your people, including yourself rarely abandon your "families or traditions," as you seem to be very good at bringing both along with you when you enter this country in violation of federal immigration laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I think they're the ones who are probably more afraid of how it would look to the entire world that they decided to knock down the doors of a peaceful neighbourhood church to arrest and remove a defenceless woman like myself from the premises," she concludes
    Is that a challenge?

''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    ~ John Wayne
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Makes no sense

Why don't they protest the immigration policies of their own country. Throwing rock from their glass house?
    I will celebrate when they boot her.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

While trying to find out how old Miss Thing's kids are, I came across this garbage at leftspot. It's her propaganda piece....I mean, "announcement"........about going into sanctuary which, of course, we know she didn't write herself.

There's several things contained in it which are indeed very interesting but particularly the phrase "Make America See". This is repeated throughout, as is the general theme of making America see. While made to appear as a rather innocent statement regarding what she wants to accomplish, it is emphasized through capitalization as though it is the name of some sort of group or campaign. The last little paragraph of this trash makes it sound as if that's what it is.

The acronym for "Make America See" turns out to be "MAS" which, of course, in Spanish means "more".

I'd love to see ICE celebrate May Day by dragging her good-for-nothing criminal butt out of that alleged "church". Heck, we could even have a party!

January 28th, 2008

Flor Crisotomo

Two years ago I was arrested in a raid that destroyed the lives of hundreds of IFCO workers and their families. The raid was part of the campaign of “attritionâ€

Flor, my dear, American's would love nothing more than to deport your arrogant butt and the rest of you back to where you came from. You're not all that, babe.

So her people have suffered genocide, slavery and forced assimilation and disease.
    Well so has my race lady, go read the history of the Highlands of Scotland!
    And don't expect me to feel sorry for you, if you would have stayed home and took on this fight you might have got some help from the American people but hiding in a church is not going to get you anything but deported.

IMHO, I think that church is RACIST. Why do they only harbor Latinos? Why not Africans? If what I heard is true about Latinos hating Blacks, I bet if a Black person showed up at their doorstep asking for asylum, they will slam that door in their face. RACISTS!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

You'll leave honey when there is no JOB for you and
    your brothers anchor-babies!

Jobs is the key to attrition people.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast