Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The End Is Near!

I can't stand this woman!

Tamar Jacoby: The End Is Near!

By Joe Guzzardi

Distortions and omissions—those are the common denominators found in every one of Tamar Jacoby’s immigration columns.

How, I wonder, did Jacoby ever come to be considered an immigration expert?

I note from Jacoby’s biography that some refer to her as a scholar. As a graduate of Yale University and a Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute, Jacoby has no doubt met and interacted with many immigrants in New York and in her home away from home, Washington, D.C.

Those immigrants, of course, would be wealthy and well educated - the elite, if you will.

I doubt if Jacoby has ever spent much time in East Los Angeles hanging with illegal aliens on the lam or in Fresno where cutthroat Asian gangs have left their mark.

Nor has Jacoby taught, as I have, in an English as a Second Language classroom enrolling dozens of non-English speakers with uncertain futures every week.

Jacoby doesn’t travel in those rough but real circles. She doesn’t write about them either preferring instead to pretend that the influx of millions of immigrants, legal and illegal, is all for the good.

The arrogant manner in which Jacoby dismisses as “nativistâ€

Why anyone would give this person the time of day let alone TeeVee time is totally beyond me. She is so obviously a Globalist; she is a Phoney; she is Dishonest; she is a Spinster (no pun intended).

Why people invite her to their programs; why anyone consults for her opinion; why anyone would employ her is B E Y O N D explanation.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn