Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr Nunez champion to illegal immigrants and the environment!

The invasion along the border--and efforts to stop that invasion--continue harming the environment
    http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Curre ... =oid:82094

Trashing the border
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/ed ... edit_x.htm

Crossers burying border in garbage
    http://www.azstarnet.com/news/140004.php

Illegal Aliens Are Trashing U.S. Border ... Literally
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005 ... 4756.shtml

Immigrants Leaving Mounds of Trash on Tohono O'Odham Indian Sacred Lands
    http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=1029934
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Great article and great comments by all posters here.

AlturaCt, I've seen those pictures before (or some of them or similar) of the environmental destruction and trash brought to our border State borders by illegal aliens. They are bringing the trash farther inland from the border too.

I agree that the No. 1 problem is overpopulation, both because of environmental destruction as well as dwindling resources such as water.

USA citizens are not overpopulating earth. Their birth rates are not increasing population nor are Europes. Third world countries are doing this with their large families - children they usually cannot afford to raise without welfare assistance. Those anchor babies sure bring on all the welfare freebies for non-citizens (illegal aliens) as well as newer legal immigrants who come from third world nations.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Judy, you beat me! Exactly, 100% agree.

Americans for the most part, have limited births, for a lot of reasons, but part is that in the 60's, we were taught zero population growth, and the responsibility of only replacing ourselves on this planet.

We also want a better life for our children...education...etc. That's expensive and again, for the most part, we pay for it.

Are the Latino leaders going to tell their constituency, to only have 2 kids?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

China has a one child rule per family. Sounds harsh, but sometimes harsh times call for harsh measures.

Me, I have two children, but they have never been on any type of welfare except reduced school lunch prices after the divorce I didn't initiate. Heck, many others, including illegals or anchors receive "FREE" instead of "REDUCED" lunches as well as school breakfasts.

When I had my two children, I was already in a long-term marriage and thought it was secure. I never would have elected to have kids I couldn't afford to raise. Life is too stressful as a parent especially when both work, much less a single parent when one or both have to work.

This is NOT to say that I'm pro-choice; rather that there are so many birth control options available - and I've learned they can be gotten very cheaply at least in the USA - that there's no excuse to have children you cannot afford to raise without welfare. Sure, accidents do happen, but many birth control optioins are guarenteed into the 90% or more range of effectiveness.

No one in this day and age needs to have a gadzillion children even if they can afford them but especially NOT if they CANNOT afford them without relying on taxpayers to foot their bills.

Earth is just too overpopulated as it is.

The welfare scams perpetrated by illegal aliens who birth children left and right sickens and angers me.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    1/2 these people probably don't even know the word environment.
    You got that right. Just take a look at how they leave all the trash and debris along the border crossings. It looks like a public landfield along the border.

That's right everyone. Americans learned IN THE 60's about zero population growth and WE have done our part to control our population and during those periods when illegal immigration wasn't out of control and legal immigration was at reasonable numbers....WE made progress. Low poverty rates; rising wages; everyone benefitted.

NOW LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED....we sacrificed our families for what we thought was the right thing only to have a bunch of litter-minded illegal aliens swarm in and mess everything up. Yes...."litter"....when you have 10 kids you can't afford....that's a pig litter.

And speaking of litter...what they are doing to our farmland, ravines, drainage ditches, park lands with all this trash and LITTER is unforgivable.

Again in the 60's...Lady Bird Johnson taught US all about Keeping America Beautiful. It took a few years and then we learned that tossing out the window on the highways was UNACCEPTABLE. It took a few years but communities got busy and organized trash and garbage pick up.

GRRRRR!!

We are on a hill rolling backwards because of all these Third Worlders.

Please...get them out.

Start deportations immediately and stay at it until they are all GONE, then keep them out.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12