Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Post pictures

Quote Originally Posted by 2manyia-lasvegas
    I thinks ICE should release the pictures of IA deported so they could be posted on a web site. It would make it a lot easier to capture IA’S that returned due to public tips. Anyone know John Welsh (AMW), it would be great to get it on there site because of the high traffic.
    Great idea "2manyia" And Welcome to alipac!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

1 million a year divided by 365 equals 2,739 criminal, illegal invaders coming in a day. Still it was better than nothing.

Imagine what it would be like if all of us did our jobs like the Revolutionaries in the government. We would all be living without shelter, naked and only the boys would have anything to play with.

Wow, the comments left after the article just keep coming in.

Well, it is huge news if anyone in Mexifornia tries to enforce any kind of law regarding illegal aliens.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To sdraoul
    wrote on Feb 24, 2008 9:20 AM:
    Call it whatever you want. Call your names, or for that matter just hold your breath until you turn blue. Jump up and down or sit down on the freeway for all I care. The laws in America apply to everyone regardless of race, creed, color, or national origin. So in plain English, that means if you do not have a driver's license, then you do not drive. If you are not in this country legally, then all bets are off, on what you can demand, and what you should expect. Your attacks on Americans, while defending Illegal Aliens grow tiresome. R/ Skip

Add Your Comments (165) or Letter to the Editor

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/02 ... _22_08.txt

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Wow, the comments left after the article just keep coming in.

Well, it is huge news if anyone in Mexifornia tries to enforce any kind of law regarding illegal aliens.
    180 COMMENTS AND RISING FAST

99% OF THE COMMENTS ARE POSITIVE AND IN FAVOR OF THE ROUND-UP

[quote]Our message is that if you're here in the country illegally and commit a crime, we're going to look for you,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go, Escondido!
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

I just added a comment. Way to go Escondido PD! That town has LONG had a bad rep due to the massive amounts of illegals allowed to be there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

David Martinez wrote on Feb 25, 2008 10:02 AM:

ENOUGH WITH THE RACIST ACCUSATIONS.

One of the greatest ploys by those in favor of illegal immigration is the "You're a Rcaist" FALSE argument. I say this because I am an American of Mexican descent and most (if not all) of my family and friends who are Latinos are sick and tired of massive illegal immigration and EVEN MORE tired of CRIMINAL illegal aliens here in our country committing heinous crimes.

When I confront a Pro-illegal immigration supporter and argue the issues based on merit, they are speechless. WHY? Because more and more Latino-Americans (and frankly I hate to hyopenate our nationality), are coming out against illegal immigration.

1) The U.S.A. has the right to protect its border. Mexico does!

2) WHY should Americans foot the bill for massive illegal immigration?

3) Who is Mexico and its corrupt President to tell us how to run our country and our IMMIGRATION laws while Mexico enforces their borders and treats illegals like animals?

4) Why should we Americans sit still while our country is turned into a 3rd world state and then we are forced to pay for all those that come here?

Enough already!

Stand up Americans!

SI SE PUEDE!!

Let's take our country back from the sell-out Republican Party (GW Bush) that sold us out to the corrupt Mexican government.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12