Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ETL! Bless your heart, Laura Ingraham! ENFORCE THE LAW!

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/2007/ ... raham.html

ETL! That has become radio and TV personality Laura Ingraham' s call to arms. "Enforce The Law!", Laura is screaming with America at the United States Senate and Bush Administration to stop the lying about amnesty.

Congressmen are amazed how ticked off we all are. Cong. John Carter of Texas said he got 1000 calls yesterday, all against the Senate bill. Sen. Mitch McConnell stated his constituents were ringing the phones off the hooks and if they learned anything it was that the American people proved they "aren't shy" about voicing what they think of amnesty.

Senator Bunning of Kentucky said he got 2100 phone calls and that only 100 wanted anything to do with it, and those calls were from a district organized to promote amnesty.

Today Laura had as a guest Robert Rector with the Heritage Foundation giving us the blow by blow of his research on the monstrosity of so called immigration 'reform' being hoisted upon us. Most importantly that the 'Z' visa is for life. Along with amnesty they've forgotten the meaning of 'reform'.

One problem Rector talked about was the drain this bill would be on the Social Security System. But a caller from San Francisco summed it up best. As an employee of the Social Security Administration she made some frightening observations. When these how-ever-many-millions of aliens are 'legalized', by whatever method, they are immediately eligible for SSI. Under SS guidelines, no one who does not speak English over age 40 is considered viable to learn new job skills and are automatically eligible for disability. They just have to say they are 'depressed'. Of course, with an interpreter, paid by YOU! They will also have free legal services to get them through the process.

I'll say that again...when they hit 40 and haven't been required to learn English, they go on disability whether they ever paid in or not! And when you get SSI, you get food stamps, etc, ad naseum.

The good civil servant said there are already many Hispanic language web sites set up to guide their flock on how to apply. The SS offices are required to tell applicants where they can get help with applications. You can bet there are plenty in Arabic and other languages as well.

With Clinton we said the children were in charge.

With Bush we once thought the adults were in charge.

If we're smart enough to elect a Duncan Hunter, we could actually say the AMERICANS are in charge! And it's about time!

As Laura say, "ETL!! Power to the people!"
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Way to go Laura, we need all the support we can get!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the link below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, someone will help you, We have lots 0f nice people just waiting to help you!!

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    If we're smart enough to elect a Duncan Hunter, we could actually say the AMERICANS are in charge! And it's about time!
    So far Hunter is my #1 choice!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    So far Hunter is my #1 choice!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This couldn't possibly be true, could it?

Oh geez...if this is really true, then I predict that the bulk of the Mexican peasant "immigrants", if granted amnesty, will become the very epitome of "leeches" on the American taxpayers.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

With Clinton we said the children were in charge.

With Bush we once thought the adults were in charge.
    The idiots are in charge and the inmates (the illegals) are running the prisons.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

All my life I strived to be independent and self suffitient. I taught my kids that honesty and working for an honest living was the American way.
    I never thought that being a leech, a living human sponge would be more respected and appreciated by the U.S. govenment...I'm not surprised as that is just what they are leeches and parasites.

I really need to know why we are having to endure these kinds of fools.

It's unbelievable to see that the leeches are possibly going to suck the life out of this great, beautiful Unites States and turn it into another Mexican wasteland.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

My mom raised me to approach my life with a sense of responsibility. So with all my life-altering decisions (such as having children, educating myself, getting married, etc.), I really think things out. For instance, I decided to go to college because I wanted a better shot at earning above minimum wage. I also decided not to have children because I didn't feel I could afford them.

I'm not an animal. I don't act purely on "instinct". I use rational thought, intelligence and learned wisdom in making life decisions.

But what I see with the impoverished peasant class in Mexico and Central America, is that they seem to give no rational thought to their lives. They have massive numbers of children they cannot even remotely afford to care for...for the one's fortunate enough to be able to go to school, they drop out...and many, many of them enter the U.S. illegally and break many of our laws in a desperate effort to undo the damage and poor decision-making they're guilty of.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Re: ETL! Bless your heart, Laura Ingraham! ENFORCE THE LAW!

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/2007/05/etl-bless-your-heart-laura-ingraham.html

ETL! That has become radio and TV personality Laura Ingraham' s call to arms. "Enforce The Law!", Laura is screaming with America at the United States Senate and Bush Administration to stop the lying about amnesty.

As Laura say, "ETL!! Power to the people!"
    I WROTE HER AT ...SO FAR IT HASN'T COME BACK

suggestions@lauraingraham.com
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>