Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Have they been talking to Bush, this sounds like his logic Poor England it will never be the same again, very sad!!
    Everything is possible here. For example in Norway state agencies are paying allowances to each single wife in Muslim families. They have accepted polygamy.

Some time ago I read the news on Sudan man who was caught when conducting an act of great indecency involving a goat. Local Sharia court sentenced him to marriage with that goat. I have no doubt that the sod has applied for asylum in any European country and is receiving welfare even for his "wife" now. There is everything possible now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Have they been talking to Bush, this sounds like his logic Poor England it will never be the same again, very sad!!
    Everything is possible here. For example in Norway state agencies are paying allowances to each single wife in Muslim families. They have accepted polygamy.

Some time ago I read the news on Sudan man who was caught when conducting an act of great indecency involving a goat. Local Sharia court sentenced him to marriage with that goat. I have no doubt that the sod has applied for asylum in any European country and is receiving welfare even for his "wife" now. There is everything possible now.
    THE WHOLE WORLD HAS GONE NUTS, we can not even migrate back to where our ancestors came from because it is no better than here. WE MUST KEEP FIGHTING. Besides my ancestors left England and Scotland over 330 years ago

Could go to to Wales my husbands grandparents came from there and his father was the first American born here. How is it in Wales do you know?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have Welsh ancestory as well. I would like to know also how life is going in Wales.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12