Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    rrrghh.

Wasn't France burning just a few weeks ago !? Well, we don't want that to happen in the USA !!
    LA 1992 ???

said European representative Erika Mann. 'Many people enter through Spain from Africa, but we never have thought about erecting a wall, nothing of the sort. The United States should reconsider its position.'
    What a Hypocrite, when just not more the 3 weeks ago. Spain had it's army to place razor wire down to keep Illegals out. So did Morocco
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

This is the result of an unassimilated population:

Paris burned for a week.

Maybe they ought to take care of their own backyard before lecturing us about our policies.

Re: European Legislators Visit Border, Slam Walls

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    In Mexico, the Sensenbrenner bill and related border- immigration issues are prompting a fresh look at the country's international relations. 'Interaction with Europe is fundamental. Mexico can't continue looking only at the US,' said Carlos Jimenez Marias. '(Mexico) can't continue putting all of its eggs in one basket.'
    Europe can have them all! Lets help send them there.
    I wonder, does the Mexican government feel that they owe or have ANY responsibility toward their own people?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Responsibility toward their own people?? Of course not. Their actions, their thoughts, their demands, the condition of their country...all shout out a vehement "NO" to your question.

And now they're looking at Europe? Another place to send their people? That's fine with me, but I don't think Europe would stand still for it at all. But then, it might garner a bit of sympathy for the US which so far has been a willing host to the parasitic Mexican government.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Mann was joined in her criticisms by Austrian lawmaker Eva Lichtenberger, who said she was surprised and offended by having to submit to finger-printing while crossing over to Laredo on the US side.
    So what? Who cares that some stuck up Euro b!tch got her feelings hurt? We are a sovereign nation and have every right to protect our country as we see fit, especially when we are at war. If you don't like it then stay the Fk out. If what we are doing offends you then go take a trip down to the Mexican/Guatamela border and come back and tell me what you think. Oh what your silent about that? Typical, everyone else can defend their homeland except America. Maybe the next time Europe is under seige from some upstart dictator, we won't bother to intervene. Maybe next time we'll just say "oh well, you had it coming and you reap what you sow". Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is a bit off the topic thread..but..We have done so much for so many for so long that other countries think that from America it's 'Compassion on Demand"..If America doesn't come up with financial and military solutions for others problems then shame on America...loud and clear, y'all, while you're burning our flag...They have a tsuanmi in Asia...one that they were warned about hours ahead...but then what??...after all those people are killed by the huge wave...(murder by their greedy governments desire not to disturb their tourist season in my view)...they all look to America!! What is America going to do...??? How large is the payment that AMERICA is sending?? Less than 35 BILLION will not Do...Shame on America...look how little America is doing....

I am so sick of these governments, these demanding people who do little or nothing for anyone else..who always have their hands out for more more and more...

Grrrr...don't get me started...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Morocco, Spain Get Tough on Illegal Immigrants
    Jihad Omar

CASABLANCA, Jan 2 (IPS) - Illegal immigrants seeking to start a new life in Europe will now find it impossible to jump the border after Moroccan and Spanish armies have erected a barbed wire between their common frontier.

Between 14 and 16 Africans were shot dead in October 2005 after they attempted to enter the Spanish enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla, which are both claimed by Morocco.
    http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=31638

Is this the same Spain that Erika Mann, was talking about or maybe there is another Spain in the world.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Morocco, Spain Get Tough on Illegal Immigrants
    Jihad Omar

CASABLANCA, Jan 2 (IPS) - Illegal immigrants seeking to start a new life in Europe will now find it impossible to jump the border after Moroccan and Spanish armies have erected a barbed wire between their common frontier.

Between 14 and 16 Africans were shot dead in October 2005 after they attempted to enter the Spanish enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla, which are both claimed by Morocco.
    http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=31638

Is this the same Spain that Erika Mann, was talking about or maybe there is another Spain in the world.
    Like I said, the Europeans guard the EU border much better than the US. The spanish are fed up with ilegal immigration especially because the Madrid train bombings were carried out by Moroccans, so they finally guard their Southern border very well. more americans are killed every year by illegal aliens than spaniards were killed in the Madrid bombing, but at least Spain and the EU woke up and guarded the border and why don't we Americans do the same ? To european bashers in this thread = > well, at least the eurocrats protect their borders, I wish we did the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12