Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    When I found out that I would have to pay $20,000 a year with no financial aid, loans or scholarships I realized that I wouldn't be able to go to college like I had always planned.
    Many Americans are in the same boat. Why should you benefit from resources that should be for Americans? Sneaking into the country does not entitle you to anything.

I agree with sixx. Go to the University of Mexico.
    Actually many americans are NOT in the same boat, we are in a worse position. Whereas an illegal immigrant can go to that school paying in-state tuition costs, I, an AMERICAN CITIZEN cannot. I would have to pay out of state tuition.

Editor's note: We have agreed to keep the author of this column anonymous in order to protect the student and the family.
    From this point on I know that not a single word in this article can be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    Editor's note: We have agreed to keep the author of this column anonymous in order to protect the student and the family.
    From this point on I know that not a single word in this article can be trusted.

Hmm, you read too far then. I knew from reading the title, that the rest was dung, even before reading that disclaimer.

H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12