Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Of course , I am sure they don't live in Pelosi's neighborhood either
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

To me it seems that areas with more wealthier people don't want them in their communities.
    Of course they don't. Atleast this community is drawing a line and saying they aren't going to be a part of it, instead of calling everyone else "racist" in order for them to have the cheap gardners while everyone elses lives are going to pot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Floridians, even in the non-gated communities, get very defensive. In one 55+ community, homeowners allowed their daughter come to stay with them (along with two young children) after their home was totally destroyed in a hurricane. After two months, the association hauled the homeowners into court for violating the rules of the community--like no younger people and absolutely no children.
    These homeowners get charged for employing the guard at the gate, so they can well make the rules as to who passes. To say otherwise is to try to destroy a homeowner's property rights.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Good for them!

I may have found a place to live. Love it!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Karen Merrill, vice president of Elliott Merrill Community Management, represents 85 homeowner's and property owner's associations in Indian River County. She says she's never heard of a policy like this.

She says she doesn't see the relationship between keeping out undocumented workers and improving security. She envisions long tie-ups at the security gates as every worker has to present a valid I.D.
    It sounds like the 85 home owners property owner's associations in Indian River County needs to fire vice president of Elliott Merrill. This slug needs to be given walking papers and get a competant AMERICAN to run the properties

Good for them. Now some badly needed jobs will be sure to go to American workers.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The last time that I bought alcohol...the "kid" in front of me was asked for proof....when it was my turn...I begged the cashier to ask me for proof...Please...make my day!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my condo complex I have raised concerns about illegals both buying and renting. We have a Jamaican woman and her 2 sons here and it came out one if not both of them are here illegally. The sons sell drugs and beat an old man unconscious when he said something about it. The old man is too afraid to press charges and claims he does not know his attackers. When people are screened now they are asked what jobs they do and have to show a driver's license or passport for ID. It is a start. Now if they got rid of the maintenance and cleaning company which hires illegals it would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Karen Merrill, vice president of Elliott Merrill Community Management, represents 85 homeowner's and property owner's associations in Indian River County. She says she's never heard of a policy like this.

She says she doesn't see the relationship between keeping out undocumented workers and improving security. She envisions long tie-ups at the security gates as every worker has to present a valid I.D.
    It sounds like the 85 home owners property owner's associations in Indian River County needs to fire vice president of Elliott Merrill. This slug needs to be given walking papers and get a competant AMERICAN to run the properties
    Right on Airborne! Gated communities have guards whose job is to ask everyone for ID, otherwise what's the point of being a "gated" community? So this ditz thinks workers shouldn't be asked for ID, but it's ok to ID guests?
    "

That is a very good point. In my complex guests have to show security their driver's license or else they are not allowed in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast