Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Good for them. Now some badly needed jobs will be sure to go to American workers.
    And notice they had no problem finding Americans or real immigrants to do those jobs we supposedly "won't do".

My first thoughts were that I'd bet many of the residents are actually liberals who advocate for IAs but just don't want them in their wealthy neighborhood.

Just a thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Floridians, even in the non-gated communities, get very defensive. In one 55+ community, homeowners allowed their daughter come to stay with them (along with two young children) after their home was totally destroyed in a hurricane. After two months, the association hauled the homeowners into court for violating the rules of the community--like no younger people and absolutely no children.
    These homeowners get charged for employing the guard at the gate, so they can well make the rules as to who passes. To say otherwise is to try to destroy a homeowner's property rights.
    You're right about that. It doesn't even have to be officially gated where they have rules that say even if you're grandma, the grandkids can't stay there for the summer. Alot of these places have rules. I mean no smoking, no pets, 55 and over.....don't tell me there aren't rules people abide by. Heck some of those places won't let you fly a flag, they dictate what plants you have in your yard. That's why I honestly don't get this new idea that they can't ask questions.........always have before. My husband has to have identification and such and he's just delivering flowers. He's had to leave his license and keys at a desk and is followed by a guard and then brought back and his items returned when he exits. They are crazy if they think people aren't screened for a host of different jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please contact me by phone or email if any of you folks that read or post here at ALIPAC live in or near this community please.

My phone numbers are at the bottom of each page.

William Gheen
    williamg@alipac.us

Gut thought similar to what ratbastard said. Is this a case of wealthy elites not wanting to experience the first hand impacts of illegal immigration? While it's good these jobs will go to citizens and legal workers, just wondering if any of these residents profit off illegal immigration in other ways.

Great! I hope this means their illegal nannies will not be getting in either!

I am far away from there but can tell you what I know in my area. Police used to get lots of calls regarding disputes with handymen and landscapers and once they took an arrival a Spanish speaking officer would be requested. Now that there are less people hiring them and some have gone back home or moved elsewhere you get less of them. Cleaning people would also get complaints by employers for stealing where the police would be called in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123