Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    My goodness these globalists are everywhere. They hae penetrated every known institution in this country. They are in our schools, our government, in law enforcement, military, I mean everywhere. We are going to be in a long fight to get our country back from these people.
    Let's round up all the globalists along w/ the illegals and deport them out.
    Its the best thing we can do and damn would it feel good!

Who are these so called experts? I would like to get their emails and have their inboxes filled up with emails from all of us. Outrageous.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

American students stood in classrooms and pledged the American flag for years and years being indoctrinated to loyalty to their country. This is indoctrinating the children to have loyalty to mexico. If they want a global community or a north american union then why is everything about mexico? Why are they not teaching the children loyalty to a north american union instead of teaching them loyalty to mexico? I don't think they should teach them loyalty to any nation other than the U.S. but I just don't understand why everything is to be about mexico?

It is becoming apparent to me, we should neither send our children to public school or to College, as it would clearly be a detriment to their brain cells!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I'll accept the "global community" argument when kids in Mexico start pledging allegiance to Old Glory as well.

This is all a bunch of crap. This is not about learning about other cultures or lame concepts of a "global community". This is about bending over to the masses of Mexicans flooding our schools. Here in San Diego, we have masses of illegal alien Mexicans and Mexican Nationals who are over-running every level of education from elementary to high school. Go into nearly any classroom and you will see Mexican flags, if not flying, then as banners and posters on the walls.

Recently, when Gov. Arnold was touring a classroom here, they showed him on the local news, all smiling and happy, and in the background were posters and signs in SPANISH all over the walls. Things like word spellings like 'casa' and 'gato' and other crap like that. If I were him, I would said, 'what the hell is this, we speak English here, this isn't Mexico'. But noooo, he was smiling and laughing for the cameras without a care in the world. School here have even replaced activities like Marching Band with Mariachi, complete with the giant guitars and trumpets and costumes with the big hats with frilly balls hanging down.

Absolutely friggin' traitorous. This crap about celebrating other cultures is a total sham, this is about replacing our culture with Mexico's, plain and simple, and our own leaders don't even give a damn. They don't care who they get the votes from, just as long as they stay in power.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12