Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Explosive update from Frosty

21st Century Paul Revere Ride, Part 9

At the same time, as I drive my motorcycle across our country, I’m struck dumb at the apathy, docility and outright non-interest exhibited by the majority of Americans. Over 80 percent of Americans want this illegal alien invasion stopped, but few speak up as if it will go away by itself. As long as they are not directly affected, they won’t budge off their couch.....
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty174.htm
    by Frosty Wooldridge
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

So what if 25 Americans suffer death at the hands of illegal aliens every day of the year, as long as it doesn’t happen to your loved ones. In fact, I noted that 25 deaths to the Mike Rosen Show in Colorado on Monday. He scoffed at that death number saying that it was insignificant because our population stands at 300 million. Rosen scoffed at 9,100 Americans dead every year from illegal alien drunken drivers at 13 deaths and 12 outright killings—every day! He sickened me with his callous disregard for our citizens’ lives.

Fellow Americans, that’s more deaths per year to American citizens in our “peaceful society” than to our soldiers in the Iraq/Afghanistan war zone!
    To all the Anti - War Protesters, consider illegal immigration.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe he would'nt be so callous if it were his wife, son or daughter who was one of the victims of violent illegal alien crime.

His statements make me sick.

People should boycott his show!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm finding myself having very little sympathy with those who refuse to acknowledge the truth.

How about you?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

As I tell people:

"The ostrich syndrome (head in the sand) only leave your butt greatly exposed (for kicking).

I don't want to offend anyone by bringing (IMHO) a very painful subject. But, from what I've ready about the Holocaust - did not the Jewish people, at first, refuse to believe that they would be harmed?

Hi CheyenneWoman,

Yep, as did all the folk who just stood by and watched.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Gotta shut down for a while, Pat.

Lost power. Will come back as soon as I can.

Dont be MAD at Frosty! He is telling what he sees out there in the real world, and from his report, we should be happy to have gotten the House Bill! This is why the Senate is so stalward on passing amnesty. 4 more years tilltrue reform begins, but again, lots of small towns are talking about it and doing stuff, so its not all bad...

They are not mad at Frosty they are mad at Mike Rosen for his apathetic response to the numbers of american citizens murdered, etc by illegal aliens in this country. Frosty has the same goals that we have and wants our bordes secured and our laws enforced.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ismith's right, badmonkey,

We have the greatest admiration for Frosty! It's ANYONE in the MSM or gov't who is ignoring, either deliberately or through ignorance, the truth.

As far as ignorance, the truth is in their faces now, so there is no excuse.
    TIME'S UP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast