Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    As I tell people:

"The ostrich syndrome (head in the sand) only leave your butt greatly exposed (for kicking).
    Good one, CheyenneWoman,

I've heard this expression said as, "A head in the sand means a tush in the air," that I read in one of Dr. Laura's numerous books.

Frosty is right about the apathy of the majority of Americans even though at least 80% support ending illegal immigration.

I attended the rally in Raleigh, NC this morning when the Paul Revere Riders passed through. I had the honor of shaking Frosty's hand and that of his brother Howard. What they are doing this summer is amazing, visiting all State Capitals. I proudly wore a t-shirt I purchased from their website. I purchased Frosty's book, "Immigrations Unarmed Invasion: Deadly Consequences," more than one year ago and still refer to it.

I wish more Americans would make their voices heard. Maybe and hopefully, they will in the future.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

CheyenneWoman, you are right about the ostrich syndrome, love how you put it. Half of America seems to be in perpetual denial about immigration and the threat of terroist!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nitygritty,

CheyenneWoman, you are right about the ostrich syndrome, love how you put it. Half of America seems to be in perpetual denial about immigration and the threat of terroist!
    As much as I hate to mention this. But I'm afraid we may need to see something similar to 9/11 to really get people's attention and their heads out of the sand pit. With our wide open border it's not a matter of if, but when.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

bearpaw:

I sure do agree with you. Unfortunately, it's going to be one heck of a wake up call.

Me, too.

A wake up call which the 'shrub' doesn't want. It would FORCE him to take action.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

As much as I hate to mention this. But I'm afraid we may need to see something similar to 9/11 to really get people's attention and their heads out of the sand pit. With our wide open border it's not a matter of if, but when

bearpaw, Quote,
    As much as I hate to mention this. But I'm afraid we may need to see something similar to 9/11 to really get people's attention and their heads out of the sand pit. With our wide open border it's not a matter of if, but when.

I hear you, we do forget so fast!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Me, too.

A wake up call which the 'shrub' doesn't want. It would FORCE him to take action.
    I don't know, PAT.

He might like it just fine. That's an excuse for Martial Law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2nd,

You may be right, but I was thinking about securing the borders...silly me.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12