Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    To keep freedom of speech intact, please join in on the action alert here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107369.html

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I checked out the SPLC web site. Imagine my surprise when I found out I was part of a "hate group" on the same list as the KKK I'm dumbfounded as to why a LEGAL citizen of the United States, who simply asks that the laws of their country be enforced, is considered, by certain groups, to be a racist, xenophobic, natavist member of a hate group. Wow. I guess I'd better get out my bedsheet These attacks from the OBL's show the level of their desperation.

Their smear tactics are a desperate ploy to stop what they can't possibly stop and that is the will and the voice of the AMERICAN people. Again, no matter what and how much money they spend their concerted efforts to silence the first amendment rights of AMERICANS and to use hateful smears won't work. AMericans aren't as dumb as they seem to think...they have cried "wolf" for decades all to keep their organizations afloat with donations, corporate shakedown money, and public funding. The SPLC's relevance has waned until the issue of illegal immigration came along, THEY played the race card as a way to keep their organizations relevant and funded. They are profiteers of illegal immigration...their organization has made millions by calling everyone a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    They are profiteers of illegal immigration...their organization has made millions by calling everyone a racist.
    Yes but they made these millions using fraud, they should be sued for fraud and false advertising.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12