Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the cartels have not only threatened the Mexican Authorities,
    but have now threatened AMERICAN AUTHORITIES investigating this case
    While Obama is out barnstorming American citizens are being threatened.

The cartels are terrorist where is Homeland Security?

Where is Calderon? His citizens are declaring war on American authorities.

This is so sick...When is OBAMA going to stand up and be a MAN..

Yeah right. How about NEVER. He wants us to be no better than the thrid world country they came from.[/quote]

Insanity rules the day! We are living under a dictatorship with no regard for the population. Folks, I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure things are about to get REALLY hot on the border. ( mod edit) You may have to defend yourself.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    This is so sick...When is OBAMA going to stand up and be a MAN..
    Lock the borders ..line them up with every type of weapon we have and keep them out...They have no remorse and sooner or later they will be coming after us!!

The Hartley's must be sicken to hear this and what kind of president we have that he can't even open his mouth to them or the Mexican government..
    He should tell the Hartley's that he is sorry that the Mexican government trumps us and while I'm sitting here in the WHITLISS house I have no worries of the cartel or the illegals they cant touch me..You people below me mean nothing to me.
    Dipwad needs to tell the Hartley's he will do everything possible to recover David and bring him home!
    ExCaliGal, I HAVE BEEN WONDERING THE SAME THING ABOUT OBAMA. THIS JACKNUT HAS NOT SAID ONE THING ABOUT THIS SITUATION. FOR ONE WHO ENJOYS BEING IN THE LIME LIGHT HE HAS NOT SAID ONE SINGLE WORD ABOUT THIS. I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT I REALLY HATE THIS MAN FOR NOT STANDING UP FOR HIS OWN CITIZENS. OBAMA AIN'T S**T

I THINK BUSH WOULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS SITUATION IF HE WAS PRESIDENT. BUT OBAMA, HE IS REALLY LACKING IN THE SPINE DEPT. KNOWING HIM, HE WOULD PROBABLY SPEAK UP IN FAVOR OF THE DRUG CARTELS. WHAT AN EMBARRESSMENT HE IS TO THE U.S.A.

LadyStClaire
    ExCaliGal, I HAVE BEEN WONDERING THE SAME THING ABOUT OBAMA. THIS JACKNUT HAS NOT SAID ONE THING ABOUT THIS SITUATION. FOR ONE WHO ENJOYS BEING IN THE LIME LIFE HE HAS NOT SAID ONE SINGLE WORD ABOUT THIS. I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT I REALLY HATE THIS MAN FOR NOT STANDING UP FOR HIS OWN CITIZENS. OBAMA AIN'T S**T

Exactly I cant stand to hear him talk or walk..He seems to me when he yaks about the illegals to us he hates it so much and the body language is like you f--ing Americans can go S**t in the mud for all i care!..I believe he hates us I really do.

He defends the wrong people and Davids dad is willing to let his son go than have anyone else hurt...BUT OBAMA should cry over that one and he should say to his dad NO Sir we are going to go over to Mexico and get your son.
    Dam Mexico and the cartel dam them for denying this family their sons body so he can rest in peace. I will bring him home. I as the President failed you and America this is my cross to bear and I will bring him HOME!
    Come Hell or high water This family will have peace!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I THINK BUSH WOULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS SITUATION IF HE WAS PRESIDENT. BUT OBAMA, HE IS REALLY LACKING IN THE SPINE DEPT. KNOWING HIM, HE WOULD PROBABLY SPEAK UP IN FAVOR OF THE DRUG CARTELS. WHAT AN EMBARRESSMENT HE IS TO THE U.S.A.
    I do wish Bush would come out and say something..This is his home state
    and knock Obama for not doing anything or saying anything.
    Maybe Oprah should have David's family on her show yes by gosh she should!!!
    OBAMA HAS GOT GO! DO I HEAR A WOOHOO BOMA GOTS TO GO !
    HE'S GOT NO GAME ONLY BLAME AND SHAME FOR THE USA!!!
    BOMA GOTS TO GOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i agree with you 100 percent on this. hussein is showing his hatred for this country by not doing anything for it, and doing everything against it

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    I do wish Bush would come out and say something..This is his home state
    and knock Obama for not doing anything or saying anything.
    Maybe Oprah should have David's family on her show yes by gosh she should!!!
    OBAMA HAS GOT GO! DO I HEAR A WOOHOO BOMA GOTS TO GO !
    HE'S GOT NO GAME ONLY BLAME AND SHAME FOR THE USA!!!
    BOMA GOTS TO GOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Bush has been a classy former POTUS. I doubt that he will say anything about a sitting POTUS as protocol requires.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Don't expect to much from obama. He is busy suing arizona and coddling the prez of mexico. Heaven forbid if he offends him.......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast