Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FRISCO — Six-year-old Carlos smiles as he puts on a red plastic firefighter’s hat and places his hands on an imaginary steering wheel, pretending to drive. He doesn’t notice that his 22-year-old mother, Elena, is holding back tears.

wow - what an amazing job by a reporter! Appropriating the symbol of all- american - boyhood and applying it to this anchor baby:-a fireman's hat -

and his mommy - an illegal is in tears. Gosh- I"am crying already- cause it's the meany - lazy - fat americans who want to enforce immigration laws that are not being NIce and it's so unfair.

In all honesty, I'm getting sick and tired of all these bleeding heart articles that belong not in the news but in a story book somewhere that people who want to read them can do it and people who want to read news and facts can ignore them. I wish we had a way to sort it out so that we could not bother to waste the time to click on such articles.

I'm not moved by their plight. I'm not sympathetic. I'm just disgusted that much more. If Americans say a word about OUR plight, we are called racists yet we fill the media with this garbage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12