Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tax evasion and welfare fraud are against the law also.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is paying for these illegals to go to Washington?

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    Who is paying for these illegals to go to Washington?
    Good question. The lamestream media won't tell us, that's for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if there will be numerous buses there. So much money is behind the open borders crowd, perhaps the SEIU is helping?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

1/28/09 Group [American Fraternity Inc.] Representing 600 Children Of Immigrants Sues President Obama
    http://news.feetintwoworlds.org/2009/01 ... ent-obama/

Now they are going to plea to him in DC. What a joke.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Tax evasion and welfare fraud are against the law also.
    Uh...I think that only applies to legal immigrants and citizens, not the 'undocumented' (i.e. future dems).
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

In other news, parents of U.S. citizens arrested and convicted of all types of crimes may march to D.C. to protest family separations and rise in bail bond costs.

And yet in other news, thieves march to D.C. to protest the use of pepper spray.

I just don't understand why, when the government has finally admitted to intentionally allowing this country to be over run with foreign nationals, the victims and remaining families are not filing a class action suit against the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I just don't understand why, when the government has finally admitted to intentionally allowing this country to be over run with foreign nationals, the victims and remaining families are not filing a class action suit against the government.
    PLEASE DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS SUCH AS THAT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THEM DEMANDING THIS AND THAT WHEN THEY HAVE BOUGHT ALL OF THIS ON THEMSELVES. NOBODY IS TELLING THEM THAT THEY CAN'T TAKE THEIR ILLEGAL BABIES WITH THEM WHEN EVER THEY ARE DEPORTED WE DON'T WANT OR NEED THEM HERE SO TAKE THEM WITH YOU/ THESE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST SIMPLE MINDED FOLKS ON EARTH. THEY CAUSE THIS AND THEN WHEN THE HEAT IS ON, THEY BLAME THE U.S.A. AND HER CITIZENS. THEY MARCH IN THE STREETS OF AMERICA MAKING DEMANDS OF A COUNTRY THAT IS NOT THEIRS. THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT IS, THEY DON'T AND WON'T DO THIS HE!! RAISING IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. I WONDER WHY. WE OWE YOU NADA, AND YOU'VE TAKEN MORE THAN YOU ARE ENTITLED TO WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING. SO, GO HOME AND MARCH IN THE STREETS OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY AND MAKE YOUR DEMANDS THER THERE IS ALSO A SONG CALLED, KEEP ON TRUCKI BYE BYE AND DON'T LET THE DOOR KNOB HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU.

EVRY LAST ONE OF THEM NEED TO BE PICKED UP BY I.C.E. AND DEPORTED. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MARCH IN THE STREETS OF A COUNTRY WHERE THEY ARE RESIDING AND WORKING ILLEGALLY. THEY'VE REALLY GOT SOME NERVE.

Sounds like it's time to push for an amendment which clarifies they were never citizens.

That is not necessary birthright citizenship is based on precedent not the Constitution.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast