Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Tax evasion and welfare fraud are against the law also.
    Uh...I think that only applies to legal immigrants and citizens, not the 'undocumented' (i.e. future dems).

Get your story straight, they are not "future dems" they are UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Tax evasion and welfare fraud are against the law also.
    Uh...I think that only applies to legal immigrants and citizens, not the 'undocumented' (i.e. future dems).

Get your story straight, they are not "future dems" they are UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS
    Pulease...Republicans started amnesty. And despite all Reagan's claims that it was for human rights reasons, it was to break unions--which are for workers, who happened to be American at the time. Now that the country is flooded with illegal aliens, there are huge numbers of them in unions, perverting the unions whose focus is still workers. I remember unions having a tough time deciding which way to go when amnesty came up. I think they decided wrong, however.

Democrats and Republicans are BOTH to blame.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

I have been reading all the comments after this article and the majority are against illegals. What I am seeing more of in Miami is the number of Hispanics who are speaking out against illegals. More and more of them are coming out as they see it is making them look bad. There are some very good comments made after the article. Here is one:

dee65 wrote on 07/26/2010 09:05:43 AM:
    I find this to be throughly disgusting using little kids to garner sympathy! I would hope ICE and child protective services would take measures against this. I am COLOMBIAN and these children were put in this position by their IRRESPONSIBLE parents. Why do you have 4-5 kids knowing you have no papers? So the TAXPAYER can pay for the birth and continue to pay for their medical care and WIC because the child is an American Citizen? When I had my twins I couldn't even get food stamps because I workded partime and these women go into ss and say they have no husband but yet where the He!! do all these kids come from? They come here and take advantage of a BROKEN SYSTEM!!! I am so tired of being lumped in with these people just because I'm Hispanic and so I'm automatically labled illegal or a mucher!! I came to this country in 1972 with a permanent green card into JFK airport after being separated from my parents for 5 years until they could obtain legal status in this country. My parents DID NOT have any other children until they were legal and still paid for the hospital CASH because they didn't want to owe this government ANYTHING and these people think WE owe them something? Many children of the '70s who came under the same circumstances as myself feel the same way, our parents and us sacrificed being apart to be legal so should everyone else. We're tired of them bringing a bad rap to ALL hispanics, send them back home. Other coutnries don't allow this why should the U.S.?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LadyStClair wrote:
    [quote:3khhmutc]Newmexican wrote:
    I just don't understand why, when the government has finally admitted to intentionally allowing this country to be over run with foreign nationals, the victims and remaining families are not filing a class action suit against the government.
    PLEASE DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS SUCH AS THAT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THEM DEMANDING THIS AND THAT WHEN THEY HAVE BOUGHT ALL OF THIS ON THEMSELVES. NOBODY IS TELLING THEM THAT THEY CAN'T TAKE THEIR ILLEGAL BABIES WITH THEM WHEN EVER THEY ARE DEPORTED WE DON'T WANT OR NEED THEM HERE SO TAKE THEM WITH YOU/ THESE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST SIMPLE MINDED FOLKS ON EARTH. THEY CAUSE THIS AND THEN WHEN THE HEAT IS ON, THEY BLAME THE U.S.A. AND HER CITIZENS. THEY MARCH IN THE STREETS OF AMERICA MAKING DEMANDS OF A COUNTRY THAT IS NOT THEIRS. THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT IS, THEY DON'T AND WON'T DO THIS HE!! RAISING IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. I WONDER WHY. WE OWE YOU NADA, AND YOU'VE TAKEN MORE THAN YOU ARE ENTITLED TO WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING. SO, GO HOME AND MARCH IN THE STREETS OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY AND MAKE YOUR DEMANDS THER THERE IS ALSO A SONG CALLED, KEEP ON TRUCKI BYE BYE AND DON'T LET THE DOOR KNOB HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU. [/quote:3khhmutc]

Allow me to clarify my statement - The American citizen victims of illegal aliens.

There have been more American citizens killed and maimed by illegals over the past 10 years than soldiers lost in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are the VICTIMS of the government's policy of non enforcement.
    I think that a class action suit representing the victims of the illegal alien invasion against a government that has intentionally refused to enforce it's own laws at the expense of its own legal citizens to include death, property loss, loss of wages damage from sexual assault is very appropriate.
    Our government is supposed to work to protect the citizens of this country that pay for the empire.

I equate it to a shepherd having a wolf for a sheepdog.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Swatchick wrote:

I
    have been reading all the comments after this article and the majority are against illegals. What I am seeing more of in Miami is the number of Hispanics who are speaking out against illegals. More and more of them are coming out as they see it is making them look bad. There are some very good comments made after the article. Here is one:

dee65 wrote on 07/26/2010 09:05:43 AM:
    I find this to be throughly disgusting using little kids to garner sympathy! I would hope ICE and child protective services would take measures against this. I am COLOMBIAN and these children were put in this position by their IRRESPONSIBLE parents. Why do you have 4-5 kids knowing you have no papers? So the TAXPAYER can pay for the birth and continue to pay for their medical care and WIC because the child is an American Citizen? When I had my twins I couldn't even get food stamps because I workded partime and these women go into ss and say they have no husband but yet where the He!! do all these kids come from? They come here and take advantage of a BROKEN SYSTEM!!! I am so tired of being lumped in with these people just because I'm Hispanic and so I'm automatically labled illegal or a mucher!! I came to this country in 1972 with a permanent green card into JFK airport after being separated from my parents for 5 years until they could obtain legal status in this country. My parents DID NOT have any other children until they were legal and still paid for the hospital CASH because they didn't want to owe this government ANYTHING and these people think WE owe them something? Many children of the '70s who came under the same circumstances as myself feel the same way, our parents and us sacrificed being apart to be legal so should everyone else. We're tired of them bringing a bad rap to ALL hispanics, send them back home. Other coutnries don't allow this why should the U.S.?
    I am glad you posted this. I grew up in New Mexico and lived in the Southwest for most of my life. I have many friends that are American of Hispanic decent , many have the same feeling that the person in the response posted.

It is not about the shade of a person's skin, it is about their intent. A person with good intent wants to do it right to fit into a new society. They follow the laws, they do the paperwork and they meet the requirements which includes proving that they can be financially independent and not a social burden.

A person with mal intent does exactly what the biggest percentage of the illegal aliens that invaded this currently are doing. They seem to keep their loyalty to their home country. They use us as a cash machine and a new territory for crime.

What is the intent of Mexico?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LadyStClair wrote:
    [quote:28hpvzkp]Newmexican wrote:
    I just don't understand why, when the government has finally admitted to intentionally allowing this country to be over run with foreign nationals, the victims and remaining families are not filing a class action suit against the government.
    PLEASE DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS SUCH AS THAT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THEM DEMANDING THIS AND THAT WHEN THEY HAVE BOUGHT ALL OF THIS ON THEMSELVES. NOBODY IS TELLING THEM THAT THEY CAN'T TAKE THEIR ILLEGAL BABIES WITH THEM WHEN EVER THEY ARE DEPORTED WE DON'T WANT OR NEED THEM HERE SO TAKE THEM WITH YOU/ THESE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST SIMPLE MINDED FOLKS ON EARTH. THEY CAUSE THIS AND THEN WHEN THE HEAT IS ON, THEY BLAME THE U.S.A. AND HER CITIZENS. THEY MARCH IN THE STREETS OF AMERICA MAKING DEMANDS OF A COUNTRY THAT IS NOT THEIRS. THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT IS, THEY DON'T AND WON'T DO THIS HE!! RAISING IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. I WONDER WHY. WE OWE YOU NADA, AND YOU'VE TAKEN MORE THAN YOU ARE ENTITLED TO WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING. SO, GO HOME AND MARCH IN THE STREETS OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY AND MAKE YOUR DEMANDS THER THERE IS ALSO A SONG CALLED, KEEP ON TRUCKI BYE BYE AND DON'T LET THE DOOR KNOB HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU.
    Allow me to clarify my statement - The American citizen victims of illegal aliens.

There have been more American citizens killed and maimed by illegals over the past 10 years than soldiers lost in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are the VICTIMS of the government's policy of non enforcement.
    I think that a class action suit representing the victims of the illegal alien invasion against a government that has intentionally refused to enforce it's own laws at the expense of its own legal citizens to include death, property loss, loss of wages damage from sexual assault is very appropriate.
    Our government is supposed to work to protect the citizens of this country that pay for the empire.

I equate it to a shepherd having a wolf for a sheepdog.[/quote:28hpvzkp]

I understood and agree. For years I have also said we need class action for:

1. Social Security trust fund misappropriations for illegal entitlement programs.

2. Abolishing the illegal income tax.

I have others but these three would be a good start. I have talked to many attorneys about it and they all agree that this would be viable and would surly grab national attention. I really can't understand why a sharp attorney does not litigate one of these. I would send my $100 bucks and sign up!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123