Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beats me how they can afford to pay a coyote thousands of dollars and then can't pay the rent or buy milk. Maybe I was taught the wrong math.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Since she was talking on the phone while getting her groceries indicates she has a cell phone,guess that is more important then milk.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Well, I can vouch for the fact that the entire family can have cell phones, but they state they can't afford to buy Tylenol so they bring the kids to ER. Saw that happen 2 days in a row.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

JAK
    Illegally cross our borders and ABUSE THE SYSTEM!!! Sickening!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barona recalls the heartbreak one night of having to lie to his 2-year-old son, Daniel. His son was crying for milk. But there was no milk or money.

Barona desperately put sugar water in a bottle and handed it to his son. But the child refused the bottle, crying for milk.
    I wonder who ate the food they got from WIC? Please don't insult my intelligence by telling me they don't know how to get on this program.

Also in my humble opinion a two year old who is still sucking on a bottle is spoiled. They will also have cavities from the sugar water. I guess we'll end up paying for that too.

They are on welfare. That's why all the males are "common law husbands". They are playing the system. It's also very bad to keep a child on the bottle because they will get bottle-rot. I guess its not an issue if they get free dental.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12