Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Family Torn Apart

Family Torn Apart
    Amanda Perez

My comment: Another example of illegal aliens having anchor babies while illegally in the U.S. and using those anchor babies to try to stay in the U.S. I, for one, could care less that families are torn apart from this ploy. In fact, I'm glad they are. If more illegal aliens with anchor babies were deported, it might give pause to them coming over here illegally and having babies.

Fresno (KFSN) — Two south valley teens are fighting to get their parents back after they were deported by immigration and customs enforcement.

Adding to their frustration is a large amount of money their parents paid — for what turned out to be bad legal advice.

An 18 year old Dinuba girl has set aside her dream of graduating from high school and is now caring for her younger brother.

Family members say her parents paid more than $30,000 to a man who claimed to be an immigration attorney.

18 year old Stephanie Grajeda wants her parents back. Her parents, Gerardo and Angelica, were deported back in December, leaving her alone to care for her 13 year old brother, Christopher as well as her own nine month old daughter.

“Ii was devastated. I had to leave school. I’m planning on going back but I had to drop out right now because it’s just every day you know phones for different things, meetings I have go to,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...the agency has defended separating families by saying it’s a chance illegal immigrants take when they enter the country illegally and then decide to have children here.
    AMEN! The blame needs to be put on those that commited the crime, not on those enforcing the law!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There was no need for these families to be torn apart.

Evidentially the parents chose to leave these children here instead of keeping their families together.

No sympathy here.

I just can't feel sorry for them . For they "Illegals" have made as many bad problems for American Citizens . Plus the fact they hate our country . I say "Tit for Tat".
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote:
    ...the agency has defended separating families by saying it’s a chance illegal immigrants take when they enter the country illegally and then decide to have children here. AMEN! The blame needs to be put on those that commited the crime, not on those enforcing the law!

AMEN AND AMEN As stated in another reply - you want your parents? Go to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIDS,
    you should have gone with your parents. if they are illegal, so are you. even if born here

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    KIDS,
    you should have gone with your parents. if they are illegal, so are you. even if born here
    Agreed. There's no reason for families to be "torn apart". That's the parent's choice just as it was to invade this country illegally! Be good parents; take your children with you!

care for her 13 year old brother, Christopher as well as her own nine month old daughter.
    And where is the father of this 9 month old daughter? I wonder who paid for this baby? How were her parents able to buy a home if they are illegal aliens? Each year these illegal aliens get more rights than the U.S. Citizen.

Family members say her parents paid more than $30,000 to a man who claimed to be an immigration attorney
    Who wants to take bets as to who this guy is? Bet it's one of their own doing it. I've heard they are confused about lawyers because in Mexico a notary does the same thing and there have been reports of many latino notaries ripping the people off concerning immigration and collecting some big bucks for doing it.

Family members say her parents paid more than $30,000 to a man who claimed to be an immigration attorney.
    Where in the heck do illegal immigrants get $30,000 to pay anyone? My goodness, this is what happens when they work under the table, have anchors which the state will subsidize , house, feed, medical up and everything else under the sun, don't pay any income tax(if they do they have so many deductions, they get a fat check back).

Throw in a few sanctuary cities or two add a few corrupt politicians that will look out for you because they want the hispanic vote and your living better than most American Citizens!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast