Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border security is twofold.

We must STOP the influx at the border.
    And we must start reducing the numbers of illegals in the USA.

There is no way around it. For all the Billions the article touts being pumped into Texas economy have they deducted from that figure the amount that illegals cost Texans...in jobs, in healthcare services, in education, in law enforcement/criminal activities.

If you google illegal aliens by state for the percent..and then google states by unemployment you will see that the % are almost identical.

That is the states with the highest rate of illegal aliens also have the highest rates of unemployment. That means illegals ARE replacing US citizens in the job market.

At the very least, now during this terrible economic time of over 9% unemployment nationally, there should be NO illegals and I even believe legal immigration should be stopped until unemployment goes to 5% or less.

In july 117,000 jobs were created. and 125,000 work visa for FOREIGNERS were issued. It simply is common sense that US jobs should be for US Citizens. Taxpayer funds should be for US citizens/

Jobs for Illegals only in Texas

I live in the DFW area where every road seems to be under construction. No matter how many miles you drive you never see a black or white person on these jobs...law of averages says many workers are illegal. We tried to pass a sanctuary city law during the last legislative session, altho Perry gave it lip service when 2 big Texas business owners, HEB groceries & Perry homes came out against it..it went away and did not get passed. I have written many letters stating facts about the illegals working in the area to the FW Star-Telegram they print nothing that is not pro-illegal. We have cut resources to our schools for our American children we cater to the illegal children & children of illegals..they get everything free - our tax dollars at work! My friend a principal says several of the illegal children are picked up by their parents in brand new Lexas & Mercedes, yet they even get free lunches.
    Perry is NOT presidential material because of his love of illegals. But if comes to obama or Perry, I will vote Perry. But will never shop at a HEB grocery again.

Perry also tried to promote the proposed, but somewhat secretive, NAFTA Superhighway a few years ago, which would have seriously damaged American sovereignty. Can he be trusted if he becomes President?

illegals

We do not care what illegal aliens think. The United States must not take into account illegals. Illegas must be deported NOW.

Let's see here...

I, an American citizen in Washington state get stopped by a law enforcement officer and I can expect to be asked for and be able to produce:

My proof of current insurance coverage

My current, non expired drivers license

My license tabs are current

I am wearing a seat belt

I better have a concealed weapons permit if I have a hand gun in the car.

Violations of one or more of the above can result in being ticketed, or if I am DUI, I can be arrested on the spot.

If I attempt to enter Canada from the U.S. side, I can be expected to provide a U.S. passport, or an equivalent travel document or .........

I do not gain entry

A law enforcement officer can do all of the above to me as a legal citizen, but somehow asking him to inquire as to citizenship is somehow beyond his scope of responsibility.....what am I missing here?

Expecting our immigration laws be enforced and the sovereignty of this country protected is not a" far-right" issue or concern. Rather, it's a rule of law and an American concern, not exclusive to any political platform or agenda. Unfortunately, this issue has been highly politicized by those clamoring for power in this country. Needless to say, the country is being destroyed because if it.

Any so called politician (it shouldn't matter which party they are from) should embrace the rule of law and protecting the sovereignty of this country. If they don't they shouldn't be representing the AMERICAN PEOPLE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bob Perry of Texas Employers for Immigration Reform is not related to Rick. Ironically, it was founded by Lonnie (Bo) Pilgrim owner of Pilgrim's Pride Chicken, which was a location of one of the last immigration raids under George Bush. Don't think TEIR has much influence in DC.

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram is a Liberal McClatchy Rag and they fired most of their good reporters. The Liberal pukes have job security.

Honestly, I know we are all about illegal immigration. It's our wedge issue. Personally, I would take Perry over a few other less desirable presidential candidates and if it came down to him or them, I'd take him.

I'll tell you right now, I do not want to see that scandalous bonafide open borders globalist Newt Gingrich in the White House.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only two I trust out of the pack right now is Bachman and Cain. All others are just yes men.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    The only two I trust out of the pack right now is Bachman and Cain. All others are just yes men.
    Good to hear from you Rockfish

W

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    ===========================================

It will be interesting to see if either one of these two are offered a VP position once the GOP elite figures out who among them they think can win the Electoral Vote.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Another Amnesty Supporter Like McCain will Reelect Obama

"Send us another amnesty supporter like McCain and you will walk Obama back into the White House"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-235284-0-da ... rasc-.html
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast