Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have lost our country - I want to find it again!

I am very anxious about Rick Perry. I have researched his credentials on immigration and it is the same old song. Give illegals everything. I thought Bush was bad with enforcement. Rick Perry is much worse. How can children learn English when they are taught by a bi-lingual teacher. I am a teacher in NY in one of the schools there was an all Korean kindergarten. The Korean parents were furious, they wanted their children to learn English. This is a fact: English is the number one language learned in the world, Spanish is the number one language spoken in the USA. Are we backwards or not! I wish the commentators in Iowa would have asked about making English the official language. I wonder where Mr. Perry stands on that issue!

we need English to be declared by law as the official language of the workplace, including all government offices from local to state to federal.

I also believe immigrants who want to come here legally should already have learned English. Actually the citizenship requirements i thought already requires them to speak read and write something basic in English.

It is aggravating to walk into a Home Depot store and see a sign HELP WANTED - Bilingual position.

I'm sick of opening something i've purchased or going to purchase and i have to LOOK all over the packaging for ENGLISH.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123