Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELE

One for our side!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Great news!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TexasGal wrote:
    I will say that there has been an impact on the Farmers Branch budget from these endless lawsuits (over a million dollars spent so far defending the original anti-illegal renter ordinance). Four of the five proposed bond packages specifically for Farmers Branch were shot down (all except the one to build a new fire station).
    TexasGal - So there are continually lawsuits filed in Farmers Branch on behalf of illegal aliens? Filed probably by LaRaza, LULAC, ACLU, etc? If so, good strategy on their part: just keep filing lawsuits costing the city and taxpayers lots of money, so they will get worn down and eventually maybe just plain run out of money.

If so, great strategy, and also sick, twisted, and anti-hard-working, tax-paying American citizens. Oh ya, I forgot, they don't give a crap about Americans. They care only about their own ethno-centric group.

Where do these groups get all their money? Please don't tell me they're totally funded by our U.S. gov.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

No, it's the same lawsuit being appealed and fought in even higher courts. They've lost the issue in every court, but there has always been talking about taking this all the way up to the Supreme Court.

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    No, it's the same lawsuit being appealed and fought in even higher courts. They've lost the issue in every court, but there has always been talking about taking this all the way up to the Supreme Court.

TexasGal
    Is there anyway Americans can donate to their cause?
    I definitely would.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Farmers Branch, Tx: Pro-Illegal Loses Election

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Farmers Branch-Council Member Pl 3
    Vote For 1
    (WITH 18 OF 18 PRECINCTS COUNTED)
    Michelle Holmes . . . . . . . . 2,536 65.85
    Elizabeth Villafranca . . . . . . 1,315 34.15
    I guess Villafranca forgot illegal alien can't legally vote.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Yeah, Elizabeth Villafranca was sitting outside the library voting location when my hubby and I went to vote today.

Just goes to show that although she had a million gigantic signs all over Farmers Branch home lawns (including the majority of my neighbors -- she knows by now not to even bother to come knock on my door to ask for support), she still couldn't win! (And I'm sure a bunch of the money for those signs came from her LULAC and ACLU friends).

The winners of the election probably had 1/3rd as many small signs, compared to Elizabeth's fleet of gigantic ones.

I can't WAIT to see them all go down! They've been REALLY annoying me, seeing them blaring in my face everywhere I drive around here!

I will say that there has been an impact on the Farmers Branch budget from these endless lawsuits (over a million dollars spent so far defending the original anti-illegal renter ordinance). Four of the five proposed bond packages specifically for Farmers Branch were shot down (all except the one to build a new fire station).

TexasGal
    Congratulations on a great win. Don't forget Bill Brewer and his little pals who populate the liberal judiciary. They're your real enemy. I doubt that anyone in this country can beat them so as usual, the people are going to have to beat the illegal aliens in face to face combat.
    '58 Airedale

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard

TexasGal
    Is there anyway Americans can donate to their cause?
    I definitely would.
    AT ONE TIME yes, they did have a site.
    im not sure if its still around or not

Good news.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Way to go Farmers Branch....This is the message we need to send to every city, across America.

If every American would do their duty and get out and vote we can make changes and I mean the kind of changes we want for our country...

We all have to work to encourge people to vote in 2010, it is time to get rid of all the traitors in our towns and in DC!! Tell your friends to tell their friends
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks to people like FedUpInFarmersBranch that went out and voted against this trash. Now, if we could only stop the lawsuits. If I won the lottery, I would out spend the "tan klan" to stop their racist causes. I'm just afraid that Farmers Branch will run out of money for these frivolous lawsuits!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12