Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

geez..why doesn't she also add that he is a devout catholic and was on his way to church to do his daily prayer after getting his school money....she is so full of it...he got exactly what he deserved and I bet this slows down or stops the rock throwing now...
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

its going to be interesting to watch what happens with this in the next couple of days

The FBI officers just run away like weak little men! Our military, police and other law enforcement are so whimpered down by the liberals running this country that they are afraid to shoot back when their lives are in danger. In today's military you have to treat a war like it's a police action, the police have to treat their job as if they mediators. If one of those pukes pointed a rifle at me, I would have shot them dead on the spot. You don't know if they are going to shoot you or not. A pointed rifle is good enough reason for me to defend my life or my fellow American.

Now watch and see how we worry about what Mexico thinks and watch our president take sides with Mexico like he did a few weeks ago over SB1070. Our president should be on our side because the vast majority of Americans support the deportation of illegal immigrants.

our president doesnt love our country or its people and doesnt care what happens to us. thats obvious

If Obozo gives in to Mexico on this then Impeachment proceedings should begin PRONTO!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    If Obozo gives in to Mexico on this then Impeachment proceedings should begin PRONTO!
    He is defiantly guilty of treason by definition.

now now ,, the government has to handle this carefully , we can't just break ties with mexico , we do alot of trade with them ....

Trade or not you do not wimp out and take the side of a 3rd world cesspool like mexico'. This president has been anti American since his first day in office and has commited treason on a daily basis. It is enough to make one sick. I hope the ill feeling twords mexico continue to grow

In fact, the official said, the video shows members of Mexican law enforcement crossing onto the U.S. side, picking something up and returning to Mexico.
    Mexico is so damn corrupt. They would do anything to make it look like our border agents are at fault. I am glad a video was made. I double dare Obama to give into Mexico. It will be his end.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast