Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    All this does in my eyes is confirm that Mexicans have a culture of dishonesty and violence. That is pretty much all I ever hear them doing. Oh, and insulting us.

I don't know of any country with a cultural trait that spits in the eyes of someone that helps them, unless they are trying to take the country over or bring it down.

The more they do this the more people see them for what they are and middle-class America is getting really sick, really fast right now.

R.D.I.

REPEAL

DEPORT

IMPEACH

Each incident like this generates 10 more just like it. Just a matter of time now.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

our border agents are fighting a war on the border with skirmishes against the Mexican military and police.

Apparently in the Mexican army it is not taught to be respectful to your armed neighbors and to be careful where you point your firearm or you may end up eating some lead.

It is obvious that they know our border agents use great restraints to avoid escalating a situation which is taught to our agents in ongoing training classes.

The Mexican army acts just like you would expect a 3rd world country to act and they point weapons at US Law Enforcement Agents without understanding the full ramification of what can occur.

If just one Mexican soldier would have accidently discharged his firearm towards the federal agents it would have led to a reactionary return fire situation causing a serious escalation of armed confrontation including the likelihood of serious injury or death on both sides of the border.

It is apparent even their ranking on scene army officer doesn't have the level of training or comprehension of just what he is allowing to happen by allowing his soldiers to train their weapons in the direction of our agents.

In any other place if an armed man points a weapon directly at you you address that threat immediately by shooting until the threat is over. Thats why you carry a firearm!!!

I am a licensed firearms instructor in Arizona and part of my training classes I teach addresses that situation under use of deadly force authorization. Arizona law is very clear on that if you are faced with a deadly threat the use of deadly force is authorized. I am not going to wait and see if he has bullets in his gun or if he intends to actually fire at me. I am going to react according to instinct and to law.

These agents took a huge chance allowing these soldiers to continue pointing their weapons at them risking that they wouldn't actually fire upon them and I pity the day it actually occurs.

These agents were facing a deadly threat and I don't know what made them determine they were not or what made them think the Mexican soldiers had no intentions to shoot them but just to scare or intimidate them but they took a huge chance and me personally, I like breathing and would have open up on them until I was in a safe place of cover where I could not be harmed.

Better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Quote Originally Posted by mepdblue
    Video shows the Mexican officials crossing into the US, picking something up, and then placing it next to the body. I'll be that they picked up the shell casing and brought it back to Mexico, in an attempt to frame the agent, and make it look like the shot was fired in Mexico. Not only is it illegal for them to cross into the US, if they did indeed pick up the shell casing, they should be charged with obstruction of justice, illegal entry in to the US, and hindering in the investigation of a felony.
    HE WAS PROBABLY PICKING UP THE SPENT SHELL CASING, AND TOOK IT BACK TO THE MEXICAN SIDE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE BP AGENT WAS ON MEXICAN SOIL WHEN THE SHOOTING HAPPENED. ALL I CAN SAY TO THAT IS, THE U.S. GOVERNMENT BETTER NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THAT.

If agreeing with all of you makes me a right-winged radical then that's what I'm proud to be!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well, lets see. there is proof that the mexican military or police walked over the US border and picked up what appear to be a spent shell casing.

why were the mexican military or police NOT stopped from doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    The SSP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

usa border patrol dont want to get shot and no action taken. mexicans do what they please with impunity, for now. wait untill a few million aliens get repatriated, this thing will get good and ugly. and NO, THERE IS NO MEXICO WHEREVER THERE IS A MEXICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    The SSP.
    Exactly. This is all about the American factories which have set up shop in Mexico. Can you imagine, if we fired back or on an incursion and crazy ass Calderon gets pissed, he wouldn't stop the Mexican's from crossing the border, which started the whole darn mess, he would stop shipments and demand the closure of the Maquiladoras. It's all about money. To heck with us and our security.

Dixie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast