Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I am sick and tired of the "pull at your heart strings" stories about illegals and their families! They knew what they were getting into LONG before they starting having kids, they knew this was a possibilty. We have probably paid every dime of this childs 17 ( SEVENTEEN) surgeries, not to mention his pre-natal care and his delivery. Enough is enough!

And before they bring up the "tearing families apart" crap... deport the entire family since it's a known fact both parents are illegal. Give the child medical transport, then turn them over to Mexico's loving care!
    i have to agree with you , the cost to the american tax payer must be extream , and with all of the listed conditions , it's most likely that this child will eventaully die ... sad as it may be ...

the entire family should be sent back to mexico ... we do have medical return agree ments with these countries where IA's come from , so i'm sure he'd be able to get some sort of treatment ...

everyone has a sob story , no one even cares any more .

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    "Mom can't stay with him 24-seven.
    Why not? She's not working and will probably be on welfare for her kids soon enough.
    She probabaly already is. Hope welfare agency checks her "marital" status and yanks it all. 5 kids and 1 parent working for a landscaper? You know they've gotta be collecting big bucks for the anchors.

Thousands of American kids face death every day because their insurance won't pay and this kid gets it free?!?!?!?!

I feel bad for the little boy, but this family needs to be deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If pregnant illegal aliens were reported and subsequently deported when they they first presented themselves for taxpayer funded prenatal care, there would not be the anchor baby situation we have today. Why is enforcement only directed toward employed illegals, and not illegal dependents!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    If pregnant illegal aliens were reported and subsequently deported when they they first presented themselves for taxpayer funded prenatal care, there would not be the anchor baby situation we have today. Why is enforcement only directed toward employed illegals, and not illegal dependents!?
    I know for a fact that up in Georgia they don't go to taxpayer funded prenatal care, they go to the doctor and pay (cash) for each visit. The doctor then advises them that at XX date show up at the hospital and you get emegency medicaid....sad but true! had some ilegals tell me how it works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12