Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Father of Son Killed By Illegal Immigrant on Dems Booing Trump Immigration Policy: ‘I

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Father of Son Killed By Illegal Immigrant on Dems Booing Trump Immigration Policy: ‘I

Father of Son Killed By Illegal Immigrant on Dems Booing Trump Immigration Policy: ‘I Just Ignore Them, Like They Do Me’

(video may be viewed at the source link)

by JEFF POOR
    1 Mar 2017

Wednesday, Jamiel Shaw, father of Jamiel Shaw II, who was a 17-year-old high football player killed by Pedro Espinoza, an illegal immigrant, was interviewed on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends.”

During that appearance, he reacted to boos from Democrats in attendance at President Donald Trump’s address to a joint session of Congress to immigration portion of his speech.

Shaw criticized those Democrats but added he was going to ignore them as they have ignored him.

“Oh my God — I was like, man you know, what do they want?” Shaw said. “They don’t want nothing but division, bickering. They don’t want to solve no problems. They don’t want to help kids or husbands or family members that’s been murdered by illegals. I mean, just the way they did that was so disrespectful. But it’s bigger than them, so I just keep on moving. I just ignore them like they do me.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...t-ignore-like/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a nice Father...so sad, another child died in the arms of his parent due to ILLEGAL aliens.

Dems showing their true colors. They care nothing about American's and our families. They are truly sick people who have gone off the rails. Vote them all out.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

It's just more proof Democrats never ever cared one whit about black Americans. Not ever. Republicans fought these jackals for over 150 years to free the slaves and establish equal rights for black Americans. Now, THAT's "historical fact". They use blacks to get votes then crap on 'em the rest of the time. It's pitiful to watch, it really is. So sad.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn