Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Father of Teen Killed by Illegal Immigrant Endorses Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Father of Teen Killed by Illegal Immigrant Endorses Trump

Father of Teen Killed by Illegal Immigrant Endorses Trump

By Cathy Burke | Monday, 30 Nov 2015 12:53 PM

A father whose son was gunned down by an illegal immigrant is endorsing Donald Trump in a commentary praising the front-running GOP presidential candidate's vow to deport millions who've skirted legal entry.

Writing for USA Today on Monday, Jameil Shaw, Sr. — who stumped for Trump over the summer — relates how his beloved son was slain in 2008 by a gunman who mistook the 17-year-old for a rival gang member.

"The gangbanger who shot my son was in this country illegally," Shaw writes. "He was not supposed to be here. If Donald Trump is elected president, illegals like the one who shot my son will not be allowed to live in our country."

Shaw also heaps praise on Trump's immigration policy plan, which has fueled his campaign since he announced his candidacy last June.

Trump has said he'll oust all those who are in the country illegally with a "deportation force."

"Mr. Trump wants to make sure that we start that process by deporting those who are here illegally and those who have taken part in criminal activity," Shaw writes. "We will deport the most violent criminals first — like the one who murdered my son."

"Some question the humanity of deportations, which might separate parents and children," he adds. "What about American families like mine that will forever be separated? There is no humanity in the death of a child, and there is no excuse for our current immigration policies."

Shaw writes that Trump "is a man who stands for what is right … and I stand with him."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/dona.../30/id/703921/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jameil Shaw has never stopped fighting against illegal immigration since he lost his son to illegals that should have never been in America.

This endorsement is very powerful and very important.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trump stands for what's right: Opposing view

Jamiel Shaw Sr. 11:30 p.m. EST November 29, 2015
    My son's murderer should never have been in the U.S.

(Photo: Damian Dovarganes, AP)

9776 CONNECTTWEET 5 LINKEDIN 170 COMMENTEMAILMORE

My son was a great boy — no parent should ever have to go through what I did. An illegal alien from Mexico, a member of a violent street gang who had just been released from Los Angeles County jail after his third gun charge, shot my son Jamiel Jr. to death in 2008. My son was on his way home from the mall after we spent the morning at a football camp.

Jamiel was murdered three houses from our home and left in the street. He was shot in the stomach, and while he lay on his back with his hands up, he was shot a second time through his hand and in his head. His mother, an Army sergeant, was on her way home from the Middle East when Jamiel was killed. She made it home in time to bury her son.

I was and still am a very proud father. Jamiel worked hard at school, and he was a leader on the football field. He was being recruited by Stanford, Rutgers and many other colleges; Stanford University called Jamiel's coach to express interest the week before his death. Jamiel had a beautiful girlfriend, and he hardly ever missed church services.

The L.A. Police Department described his killing as “random and senseless.” Then-LAPD Chief William Bratton said at a news conference that Jamiel was "assassinated."

It is impossible to describe the loss of a child. It is the most devastating, heartbreaking, life-altering experience I can imagine, and it never should have happened. The gangbanger who shot my son was in this country illegally. He was not supposed to be here. If Donald Trump is elected president, illegals like the one who shot my son will not be allowed to live in our country.

Trump's indecent presidential campaign: Our view

Donald Trump is the only person fighting to put American families first. He will protect our children and put an end to these senseless acts of violence that are caused by our failed policies and broken immigration system.
    Donald Trump has made it clear that he, like most Americans, wants to return the rule of law to the people of this country. Without strong borders, we don’t have a country. Strong border enforcement is the first step to preventing future tragedies. We must secure our borders and return those who came here illegally to their native lands.

Mr. Trump wants to make sure that we start that process by deporting those who are here illegally and those who have taken part in criminal activity. We will deport the most violent criminals first — like the one who murdered my son.

Some question the humanity of deportations, which might separate parents and children. What about American families like mine that will forever be separated? There is no humanity in the death of a child, and there is no excuse for our current immigration policies.

Donald Trump is a man who stands for what is right. He stands for America, and I stand with him.

Jamiel Shaw Sr. is a supporter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...ates/76328594/