Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FBI Warns Police of Possible Terror Attack

http://news.yahoo.com

FBI Warns Police of Possible Terror Attack By JEREMIAH MARQUEZ, Associated Press Writer
    1 hour, 53 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - The FBI has warned police that al-Qaida cells might use fuel trucks as weapons to attack Los Angeles, New York and Chicago, but officials stressed Thursday the warning was based on uncorroborated intelligence.

ADVERTISEMENT

The warning was distributed Tuesday via a computer network by FBI officials in Los Angeles to law enforcement agencies primarily in California, said FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.

Though intelligence bulletins usually describe how reliable the information is, this one carried no such statement.

The bulletin warned police that terrorists could use fuel tankers in assaults on the three cities. The warning has not been substantiated, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation.

The intelligence originated from FBI headquarters in Washington. It was not immediately clear why the bulletin was sent without details on its reliability.

Eimiller noted that FBI officials often notify police of possible threats, regardless of how accurate the information might be.

"Information at all levels is shared with law enforcement," she said.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Right. And would this be the al-qaida, the al-qaeda, or the al-qa'ida and would this attack be orchestrated by the supposed leader of one of these organizations, the ever elusive:

Osama bin Laden

Osama bin Ladin

Usama bin Laden

Usama bin Ladin

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Right. And would this be the al-qaida, the al-qaeda, or the al-qa'ida and would this attack be orchestrated by the supposed leader of one of these organizations, the ever elusive:

Osama bin Laden

Osama bin Ladin

Usama bin Laden

Usama bin Ladin

I bet that its going to be the same people that bought us the attack on David Rockefellers buildings: Bush & Cheyney
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Osama bin Laden

Osama bin Ladin

Usama bin Laden

Usama bin Ladin

You must have heard that chanted in Mexico, when the US soccer team was playing in Mexico City.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Yeah....maybe I should write the Mexican Soccer Team and ask them how do you spell:

Osama bin Laden

Because our Professionals in the US Government don't seem sure, is it:

O S A M A or U S A M A, and is it:

L A DEN or L A D I N

AND, maybe I should write the Mexican Soccer Team an ask them how do you spell:

Al-Qaeda

Because our Professional in the US Government don't seem sure, is it:

Q A E D A or

Q A I D A or

Q A ' I D A

I mean OSAMA only has 5 letters in it and Qaeda only has 5 letters in it.

It shouldn't be THAT HARD to get the spelling right if there is a right spelling. Of course, if it's all just "made up", well then, no one would take the spelling very seriously because they aren't REALLLY looking because they don't REALLLY EXIST.

Who knows? It's just a very odd inexplicable matter to me that after supposedly chasing these "guys" since the mid-90's, it SEEMS to me the US Government, FBI, STATE DEPARTMENT, National Security Advisor and their precious MSM would know how to spell their bloody NAMES!!

I mean...in this computerized world, one wrong digit throws your search completely OFF. So if the name is actually Osama bin Laden and you're searching for Usama bin Ladin, you're not going to come up with any "results". Likewise if you are searching the world over for signs of al-Qaeda and are off one digit entering al-Qaida...you're not going to come up with any "results".

Are our guys in Afghanistan looking for Osama bin Laden or Usama bin Ladin? I've got a feeling, the Arabs are having a big laugh on US.

Lets say hypotethically, El Presidente decides he can't take the pressure anymore and runs off with Air Force One and we say, Hey Wait A Minute, bring that aircraft back and we put out an all points bulletin to find him and we put his name out on the wire as:

Jorge Bash.....what results would we get? there may be a Jorge Bash somewhere, but it won't be OUR GUY with OUR PLANE.

But if we put it out on the wire as:

George Bush....what would results would we get? Alot more than we'd get under Jorge Bash.

See the problem?

Also, the US Government claims they froze all Osama's holdings in the United States. These holdings would be in his legal name and companies. There should be no confusion as to the legal spelling of this guy's name. His family owns a huge construction company in their family name. Jorge flew this family out of the US after 9/11 when NO ONE ELSE COULD FLY ANYWHERE so there is an airline record of the spelling of their name.

Also, the Saudi prince that Jorge likes to hold hands with could clear it up, because the bin Laden family is very well known in Saudi Arabia.

There is just NO EXPLANATION for these DISCREPANCIES on the spelling of Osama bin Laden, Most Wanted Man in the World or the NAME OF HIS ORGANIZATION.

It is either one way or the other if either one exist.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn