Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    And you want to live with and pay for illegals, Shari?
    Why not create a day labor hiring zone on your front lawn?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Man,

I suggest you quit trolling on the forum, or you will find your posting privileges either suspended or revoked. It appears many of your posts are more about trying to stir things up on the forum and inflame people, instead of offering intelligent discussion on the subject. You are allowed to disagree but you need to keep it on a civil level.
    I was merely correcting participants' errors. Evidently some people think that merely being Hispanic or Mexican renders one an illegal immigrant. That is false. If correcting false beliefs like that is forbidden in this forum, then that says an awful lot about this forum.
    It appears from the tone of your posts and the language it is not about correcting but instigating conflicts. Correcting what you believe are false beliefs is just your opinion. Well also if you do not like the forum you're free to move on to another one more to your liking.

Facts are most illegal immigrants are Hispanic and from Mexico. True not everyone is illegal, but lax immigration enforcement and giving amnesty to lawbreakers is making it harder to distinguish the difference. Also many people that immigrate legally despise illegal immigration and usually hate it more than most U.S. citizens. All the people that I talked with who legally immigrated here work hard to adjust to the culture and learn the language. Something the illegal immigrants don't do.

I think most if not all people on the forum have no problems with individuals that legally go through the process of becoming citizens. It is illegal immigration that angers everyone. From the evidence in your posts it appears you support illegal immigration. If I'm wrong please correct me and let me know what your position is on the subject. I like to know exactly where you stand instead of the beating around the bush tactics you frequently use in discussions. I haven't seen any posts stating you're really against illegal immigration. Also why did you register to post on Alipac?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This MAN is just baiting y'all. I just don't know how much clearer one could make our position because our name says it all. AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC. I don't see the necessity of responding to his questions about where we stand when the name makes it obvious. WELL, to MOST people, it makes it obvious.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    I too have generally encountered polite nods as I pass by immigrants whether on the street or in church or other places. But it seems to be changing. A couple of years of ranting by the anti-immigration movement has affected many of these people to the point where they're not as friendly as they used to be.
    Man, There is your giveaway. You said the "anti-immigration" movement.

If our organization has our way, then LEGAL immigrants have nothing to fear.

We are starting to think that you may be an OBL troll.

You are correct that people should not assume that all Latinos or even Mexican nationals they see are here illegally.

That has been discussed many times on this board and I expect everyone to exercise maximum caution in such matters.

If you are NOT a pro-illegal alien Open Borders Lobby troll, then now would be a good time to explain your comments.

We do not mind someone that is sensitive to the language and offenses that legal immigrants or latinos would take offense to.

In fact, that would be helpful.

Unfortunately, an OBL troll would have no desire to help us with those considerations.

An OBL troll would be here to try and throw rocks and prove some point to further their agenda.

Which are you MAN?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are you a MAN or are you a MOUSE?
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OR are you a crocodile ?

Excuse me, Man, do you work at the White House ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What this so called MAN is doing is nothing new. I had a couple of encounters with him as well. One is when he bashed Virginia governor candidate Jerry Kilgore as anti immigrant and spewed some lies concerning the illegal immigration issue and when I called him out on it he got very hostile and tried to spew more lies to try to discredit me (to no avail). I think it's safe to say he's very pro illegal alien, but he seems crafty in his lies. He won't flat out admit he's pro illegal alien, but his lies give him away IMO.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to debate him. It's pointless to debate a double talker who's a flat out liar.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the heads-up, dman. I had already filed him in the NON-MAN category anyway!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123