Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Maybe the Immigrants are not as friendly to you anymore, because of your [sic] standing by Illegal Aliens. I can very well understand there [sic] point. Since my wife is a legal Immigrant. By standing with Illegal Aliens, all your [sic] doing is throwing dirt in the faces of the People that have Immigrated here legally.
    I don't stand with illegal aliens
    Then make it plan to us. Are you for enforcement of the Immigration Laws.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

great response Blue Hills- !!!!!!
    man- iam glad if illegals are getting the message they arent wanted here- perhaps they shouldnt have come here and broken our laws and been so disrepectful- which believe me they have-
    let them go home to that warm mr. foxy country of theirs .
    remember everything on this plantet is the fault of the united states . we owe the world a living and food stamps

Man
    Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    man- iam glad if illegals are getting the message they arent wanted here-
    The article does not mention the word "illegal". Neither was I talking about illegal aliens. In fact, without checking documents, I can't tell the difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal immigrant.

Legal immigrants too are getting your message.

you wish to bait , man, and by making it about proving first who is legal and who is not- you make it impossible to continue-
    lets put it this way - there are 20 million illegals in the country- the green cards sponser new illegals- and I have seen this happen before my eyes-
    a few years ago - I was a liberal who couldnt believe the united states would really be so sloppy and indifferent as to allow people in illegally. I mean if I used a a fake social security card _ it would be a felony and I would go to jail- So I thought everyone was here with permission.
    then - I found out differently-
    place the burdern on INS to protect our borders- when all the illegals ahve been sent back- then I will assume legal status - but not until then
    also I dont have any more time to waste on you- another reason you are on this board is to divert people from focused action , by debating every trivial detail
    smart move

There are quite a few reader comments on this article if you scroll down the page.

Here are the first three:

Comments On This Story

Danny wrote on November 29, 2005 8:16 AM:"You are one of those guilt-ridden liberal idiots I have come to despise. Illegal Aliens are a drain on the states resouces and I am tired of paying for it. I am a Mexican-American and I see the welfare and food stamp abuses all the time. Their children get a free education plus free breakfast and lunch at school. They manage to have new trucks and SUV's, satellite dishes, and cell phones but still remain eligible for government hand-outs. I wonder if it is because they are paid under the table and have less reportable income? I am tired of paying my taxes just to see them wasted on illegals. It is a shame our President won't do anything about illegals such as addng more agents, allow interior enforcement, and fine businesses who hire illegals. The whole situation is getting worse and no one in politics wants touch the problem. "Perfect World" Idealists like you make me sick because you don't understand the real consequences of illegal immigration."

Rasheed wrote on November 29, 2005 8:12 AM:"You are another example of people not using common sense. I cannot believe you asked what is a border. A border seperates countries. The seperation is important because every country has different laws, tax codes, rights, and a host of other differences. Do you really want America to just let anyone into the country as long as they can get to the Mexican border (in your case a none border). Unfortunately the illegal immigration you are supporting only hurts the poor, and the destitute. Do you really believe that Mexico is the poorest Country in the world. There many poor people throughout the world and allowing a certain group to immigrnat illegally is actually unfair to other poor people who are trying to migrate legally. The people you walk past everyday are criminals, they broke the law of the United States and when you start off breaking laws of the country you take residence, it is a clear example that you do not repect the laws of that land. No matter what their condition is I will never accept disrespecting the laws of the land, because once you make that decision you will continue to justify your actions and disregard of the laws that were established. "

Mike wrote on November 29, 2005 6:08 AM:"After reading Ms. Cralls' article, I felt compelled to share an opposing point of view about the contributions to America made by these “poor migrants trying to find the freedom to feed their families get their children a decent education and access to health care�. Over the past 10-15 years, consider the following areas that have suffered the greatest amount of damage: Healthcare - · Virtually every hospital in the state is hemorrhaging red ink on their balance sheet based on the volume of illegals that use these facilities as their primary care physician. · Then factor in the closure of over 15 ER’s and major trauma centers in 2004 and the increased waiting times for all emergency patients to been seen at each of the available facilities. · Diseases that were eradicated or virtually unknown here are now on the rise. A new virulent strain of TB that is resistant to almost every common antibiotic is now spreading across the country. This is in addition to Hanson’s Disease (Leprosy), which is usually most associated with the Island of Molokai over 100 years ago, and virtually all of these diseases are brought in across the Mexican border. Trust me Ms. Crall, this is NOT what America was built on. Education System - · The vast majority of children of illegal immigrants is unable to speak English and is placing an unrealistic demand on the school system. As a parent, I remember the amount of time we spent with our children helping with homework, participating in school events and demanding good grades. Based on the most current statistics from the Pew Hispanic Center, the vast majority of illegal immigrants are uneducated and do not speak English. If they are unable to help their children with schoolwork, then a greater amount of “limited’ resources are diverted away from the rest of the class who happen to be American citizens. Taxes - · The activists stress the fact that “undocumented workers�, pay taxes just like American citizens and help to support the economy, another lie. Many work under the table and do not report their earnings. · Even if their employer does withhold taxes, very little is actually paid at year-end for the following reason. Most have large families and earn less than $21,000/yr, and a worker with 5-6 dependents earning this amount pays virtually no taxes. · In addition, whatever discretionary income remains is sent back to Mexico, so the money is not even circulated here. It’s estimated that illegals as a group, send about $15 billion annually, making their contribution the second largest income stream supporting the Mexican economy."

Man
    you wish to bait , man, and by making it about proving first who is legal and who is not- you make it impossible to continue-
    Then you should stop lumping legal residents and naturalized citizens in with your criticism of ilelgal aliens.

place the burdern on INS to protect our borders
    I'm not surprised to see this. There is no INS. The INS was reorganized out of existence years ago. May I suggest that you educate yourself and become aware of the issues with respect to this matter instead of just repeating outdated rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    man- iam glad if illegals are getting the message they arent wanted here-
    The article does not mention the word "illegal". Neither was I talking about illegal aliens. In fact, without checking documents, I can't tell the difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal immigrant.

Legal immigrants too are getting your message.
    And, in a previous post you said "I don't stand with illegal aliens."
    How did you know? Were you using esp or some other cosmic crap? Or was it just a plain old brotherly love or Hallmark kind of feeling?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Man
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    And, in a previous post you said "I don't stand with illegal aliens."
    How did you know? Were you using esp or some other cosmic crap? Or was it just a plain old brotherly love or Hallmark kind of feeling?
    Someone accused me of "standing with illegal aliens". I denied the allegation. It's not too hard to figure out - well for most people.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Okay, I'm getting very close to locking this one since the rhetoric is getting a little ugly. I suggest some of you need to step back and cool off for a while, or you may have to face displanery action if it continues.

Man,

I suggest you quit trolling on the forum, or you will find your posting privileges either suspended or revoked. It appears many of your posts are more about trying to stir things up on the forum and inflame people, instead of offering intelligent discussion on the subject. You are allowed to disagree but you need to keep it on a civil level.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Man,

I suggest you quit trolling on the forum, or you will find your posting privileges either suspended or revoked. It appears many of your posts are more about trying to stir things up on the forum and inflame people, instead of offering intelligent discussion on the subject. You are allowed to disagree but you need to keep it on a civil level.
    I was merely correcting participants' errors. Evidently some people think that merely being Hispanic or Mexican renders one an illegal immigrant. That is false. If correcting false beliefs like that is forbidden in this forum, then that says an awful lot about this forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast