Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Fear is the mind-killer....

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.â€

Great point Pinestraws........God I wish Paul was running independant.......atleast then the vote would count for future people running in the independant party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thanks crazybird, I'm just really getting a bellyful of all the arm twisting aimed at RP supporters. The folks who keep doing that would better spend their time out on the Internet trying to educate McCain supporters rather than here on ALIPAC beating up their friends.

I have to vote for who I believe in and in my case it's RON PAUL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Compromise and vote for romney in the primary and the rest of us will join you and vote for ron paul in the general election against hillary or obama .deal?

I remember when I wanted Perot. I wasn't allowed to vote in the primaries but those votes let people know there were a growing number of people totally dissatisfied with the government. Not voting doesn't count......they don't give "none of the above" as an option. I've been sickened by the lack of attention to Ron Paul in any of the debates even when he's running as a Republican. He's treated as bad as Perot was.........

It's obvious they have made our decision for us and expect us to follow suit. Now isn't the time to compromise. Thanks Pinestraws.......I know we have alot of Ron Paul supporters here (where I live).....even though they don't want anyone to know.

Fear is the mind killer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLCzAywvgQ4

Pine,

I think there are some people moving Romney's way out of fear, but others are also doing so out of logical calculations. The decision facing voters is to stay with Paul or join Romney to try and beat the McCain / Huckabee coalition.

That is just what has happened here and there is no need to resent those that chose to switch and no need to resent those that remain with Paul.

W

Banned
    I don't resent anyone William, I just think that Romney supporters would be better off trying to educate people about the REAL McCain rather than trying to GUILT RP supporters into switching their votes.

There seems to be a concerted effort going in that direction and it makes me a little uncomfortable. I've done my homework and made my choice, I don't think I should get beat up for the decision I've made. I'm supporting one of the most principled men in politics for President, and getting hammered for it is a bit ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I don't resent anyone William, I just think that Romney supporters would be better off trying to educate people about the REAL McCain rather than trying to GUILT RP supporters into switching their votes.

There seems to be a concerted effort going in that direction and it makes me a little uncomfortable. I've done my homework and made my choice, I don't think I should get beat up for the decision I've made. I'm supporting one of the most principled men in politics for President, and getting hammered for it is a bit ridiculous.
    Yea, but if the shoe were on the other foot, wouldn't you be doing the same thing?

W

Welcome back Pine, we missed you.
    You are a force and reason among us Ron Paul supporters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast