Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I don't resent anyone William, I just think that Romney supporters would be better off trying to educate people about the REAL McCain rather than trying to GUILT RP supporters into switching their votes.

There seems to be a concerted effort going in that direction and it makes me a little uncomfortable. I've done my homework and made my choice, I don't think I should get beat up for the decision I've made. I'm supporting one of the most principled men in politics for President, and getting hammered for it is a bit ridiculous.
    Yea, but if the shoe were on the other foot, wouldn't you be doing the same thing?

W
    I'd like to think that I wouldn't, honestly. I spend a large amount of time on OTHER FORUMS working to educate people about Ron Paul AND John McCain, for obviously different reasons, but I've certainly given up on the idea that I might find any converts HERE. The lines seem to be too firmly drawn for that, and I don't like the headache I get when my forehead hits that brick wall repeatedly.

Compromise and vote for romney in the primary and the rest of us will join you and vote for ron paul in the general election against hillary or obama .deal?
    Very witty Mr. DHolmes7

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Welcome back Pine, we missed you.
    You are a force and reason among us Ron Paul supporters.
    Thank you, minnie, I've missed you, too!

I agree with you. I have made my decision to support Ron Paul and will stay with him for as long as he is in it. In fact, I donated $$ to him today - (a big fundraiser is going on in honor of his 51 year wedding anniversary)

I will only vote my conscience now. If RP drops out and Romney is running I will vote for him. If McCain is in it, I will not vote at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    Compromise and vote for romney in the primary and the rest of us will join you and vote for ron paul in the general election against hillary or obama .deal?
    Now that is constructive and very non-inflammatory advice.

And there has been no bullying in the discussion over the best way to defeat the nomination of John McCain. The language has not been of a bullying nature but rather has been an attempt to show a rational argument. In contrast, just think of the physical and emotional bullying we suffer everyday as 2nd class citizens in a nation founded by our ancestors. Compared to that, this is a most civil forum.

As to fear being the mind killer, that simply makes no sense to me.

Actually, fear is an adaptive response that serves as an alarm to avoid danger. Liberals who do not fear illegal immigration will not take actions to solve the problem.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

My vote (and yours) is not going to make a wit of difference to the pre-determined outcome. For a while I did get suckered into thinking American citizens might, just might, have a say. I know, silly me, eh?

That said, I am FULLY aware that Ron Paul may be a strategic patsey of the PTB (powers that be) but yeah, I will be voting for him.

I have a suggestion;

I just watched Washington Week and they were talking about the candidates (even showed a clip of RP reprimanding MR & McCain).

They made a point I think everyone has missed.The Dems are more motivatd then the Repubs and are voting in greater numbers.

So instead of beating up on RP supporters maybe that time would be better spent getting Repubs to get involved and VOTE.

That is how we beat McCain by getting Repubs Motivated.They are disillusioned and do not like McCain so they are just not going to vote even in the primaries.

Remember a vote for Ron Paul is a vote taken away from McCain.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Remember a vote for Ron Paul is a vote taken away from McCain.
    A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for a clear conscience...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12