Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH GOD, JUDY. GOT an extra BUCKET?? BARF. UGH!

I guess your suggestion MONTHS ago about growing our own food is becoming more and more attractive!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes...attractive and NECESSARY!!

Get the Bucket!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I'm not eating out any more. It's not worth the risk of the unkown illegal immigrant's latest grievance or their retaliatory actions. There are other "fluids" that you could not smell, like "spit"...or that you could not see like "urine" or "snot" or "boogers" or "toe jam" or "S E M E N".

IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!

EWWW!!!! Its disgusting to even think about all the possibilities!
    And this probably goes on all the time. This man just happened to get caught in the act. He was angry because he felt he was treated unfairly at the grocery store. So he goes home, takes a dump, dries it out in the sun, and uses a cheese grater to make fecal flakes to sprinkle all over the stores pastries. But, he didnt mean to harm anyone, explains his lawyer.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did he REALLY use a CHEESE GRATER?? Oh gosh--now I'll have to quit buying pre-grated cheese! Back to the old timey ways of growing our food and actually GRATING CHEESE. I don't think I can take it!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes he actually used a cheese grater to make flakes as Butterbean pints out. And it was probably the same grater they make that nasty Bathtub Cheese with. It's a miracle no one died. What if someone had lost their sense of smell as alot of people have? Oh my....they would be so so sick.

It's attempted murder in my book. If it had been an American, they would have charged him with attempted murder.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

POTTY HUMOR!!!

Whoa !! Remember I was up most of the night with our 7 yr. old who has a stomach virus. After reading this, I think I have it.

Maybe I can change the subject by posing this important question which I was asked by her this morning.

"Can wild seals be nice ?" I told her that I'd investigate and try to have an answer for her by this afternoon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yes he actually used a cheese grater to make flakes as Butterbean pints out. And it was probably the same grater they make that nasty Bathtub Cheese with. It's a miracle no one died. What if someone had lost their sense of smell as alot of people have? Oh my....they would be so so sick.

It's attempted murder in my book. If it had been an American, they would have charged him with attempted murder.
    According to Brian, this Irani man waltzed into our country on a student visa 28 years ago. I hope he learned something more than grating feces with a kitchen tool.
    These articles get 'hidden' now because these people are a gross embarrassment to their home countries.
    I agree Judy, he should be charged with ATTEMPTED MURDER.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can wild seals be nice??? HMMMMMMMM. Interesting question. I guess they could be NICE as long as you left them alone. They are nice enough to let you enjoy watching them play and lie in the sun. They don't yell at you to go away. I think they would just swim away rather than attack you. So, yes--I would say wild seals CAN be nice.

Yes, I think wild seals are nice. They might bark at you if you come too close to baby seals and perhaps try and chase you away which is expected as all animals protect their young to the extent possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast