Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Can anyone tell me WHAT americans will benefit from this grant? Just Hispanics?
    I'd hazard a guess that very few American Hispanics will benefit but a large number of Hispanic Illegal Aliens will!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    Treason .. helping the enemy , IMPEACH NOW
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

I sent a few e-mails myself to inform them know how I feel.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They just gave 3.4 million dollars of our money to a racist group like La Raza !?!?!?!??!?!?
    Yes, they did....and this will go largely unchallenged in the media and in the public forum by and large.

Why? Because people are focused on what they perceive to be larger, more complicated and more pressing issues. Remember the economy? The unemployment issue? Health care woes?

By now any ALIPACer is ready to boil over at my words, and rightly so....

Why? Becuase we all know that illegal immigration is at the core of each and every one of the issues I mentioned, and others as well. Unfortunately an apathetic, ignorant, easily destracted and easily deceived public doesn't understand or simply doesn't give a damn. That's why La Raza will get millions in public funding at taxpayer expense uncontested.

I say such a grant is illegal and discriminatory when awarded to race-based entities. Any race-based entity! All ethnicities are in need of jobs, and advancing opportunity for one over another using taxpayer funds is shameful and counter-intuitive.

Such a grant is also unlawfully being provided to people known to violate U.S.C. Title 8 regulations regarding harboring, aiding and abetting, transporting, sheltering, and likely employing illegal aliens.

Hush money? Hardly! This is but another installment on a long-term sell-off of America to special interests and open-borders advocates planning to reshape our nation quietly and completely.

The beauty of their plan is they use our own laws, legislators, and money to achieve their goals. The tragedy seems to be that too few are willing to step up and stop them.

A recent poll by NC CIVATAS indicated that a mere 3% of North Carolinians feel illegal immigration is a pertinent or pressing issue today. This in a state rapidly rising in illegal alien population to challenge such states as California, Texas, and Arizona for the title of most desirable place for an illegal alien to put down roots. Anyone see a disconnect here?

That same "disconnect" is going to allow the $3.4 to flow to an advocacy group (LA Raza) to fund training in state and community colleges for illegal aliens, positioning them to take the jobs of hard-working Americans.

The "amnesty" comes next folks, in case you haven't figured out what's going on here...This is just an incremental step towards that goal.
    Great post! Right on the money...IMHO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They just gave 3.4 million dollars of our money to a racist group like La Raza !?!?!?!??!?!?
    Yes, they did....and this will go largely unchallenged in the media and in the public forum by and large.

Why? Because people are focused on what they perceive to be larger, more complicated and more pressing issues. Remember the economy? The unemployment issue? Health care woes?

By now any ALIPACer is ready to boil over at my words, and rightly so....

Why? Becuase we all know that illegal immigration is at the core of each and every one of the issues I mentioned, and others as well. Unfortunately an apathetic, ignorant, easily destracted and easily deceived public doesn't understand or simply doesn't give a damn. That's why La Raza will get millions in public funding at taxpayer expense uncontested.

I say such a grant is illegal and discriminatory when awarded to race-based entities. Any race-based entity! All ethnicities are in need of jobs, and advancing opportunity for one over another using taxpayer funds is shameful and counter-intuitive.

Such a grant is also unlawfully being provided to people known to violate U.S.C. Title 8 regulations regarding harboring, aiding and abetting, transporting, sheltering, and likely employing illegal aliens.

Hush money? Hardly! This is but another installment on a long-term sell-off of America to special interests and open-borders advocates planning to reshape our nation quietly and completely.

The beauty of their plan is they use our own laws, legislators, and money to achieve their goals. The tragedy seems to be that too few are willing to step up and stop them.

A recent poll by NC CIVATAS indicated that a mere 3% of North Carolinians feel illegal immigration is a pertinent or pressing issue today. This in a state rapidly rising in illegal alien population to challenge such states as California, Texas, and Arizona for the title of most desirable place for an illegal alien to put down roots. Anyone see a disconnect here?

That same "disconnect" is going to allow the $3.4 to flow to an advocacy group (LA Raza) to fund training in state and community colleges for illegal aliens, positioning them to take the jobs of hard-working Americans.

The "amnesty" comes next folks, in case you haven't figured out what's going on here...This is just an incremental step towards that goal.
    Great post! Right on the money...IMHO
    NoBueno, will you please contact Senator Gilbert Cedillo and tell him to stop whining? We can hear him all the way out here on the East Coast http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politic ... 81552.html

If he was from Chicago he wouldn't be so traumatized now would he? Just get in line Gilbert and wait your turn. I assure you Federal funny-money is coming your way any day now. Take it, spend it, and wait until the time is right....let incrementalism do it's work and stop rocking the boat ya big baby!

Meantime Gibert, here's something from the Fight Back! News to cheer you on...

Continuing the Struggle for Immigrant Rights in 2010
    Year One of the New Administration Saw Change but not Progress
    Editorial by Fight Back! Editors | February 12, 2010
    Read more articles in Immigrants Rights

Immigrant rights protest for legalization (Fight Back! News/Staff) One year ago Chicanos, Mexicanos and Central Americans celebrated the end of the eight years of Bush administration. In addition to launching two wars and ushering in the greatest financial crisis since the Great Depression, the Bush administration stepped up repression against immigrants. Raids and deportations of workers by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) doubled, redoubled and then doubled again under Bush. The Bush administration implemented the notorious 287(g) program, where ICE teamed up with local police and sheriffs allowed racists such as Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio to harass Chicanos, Mexicanos and Central Americans. The October 2006 “Secure Fence Actâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12