Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar

Adios Chevy Chase Bank!

We have a fair amount of money in Chevy Chase bank. Our accounts WILL be closed immediately and the bank WILL know that the reason is because they accept Matricula cards which are widely used by illegal immigrants. In fact, I can't wait to tell them.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    And not only that, but the Chevy Chase Bank website says that Capitol One purchased it in December of 2008. Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know Capitol One was the only card issuer that didn't allow matricula consular cards for credit. Now we're stuck with NO BANK that requires U.S. citizenship to open accounts or lend money. This is absolutely outrageous.

I find it interesting that, if you go to the link on this article and take a look, the American patriot who quit his job over this is a Black man. This move for him, especially in this economy, took a great deal of intestinal fortitude. I thought the illegals claim it's only White Americans who object to them being here because we're racists...but we all knew better than that, didn't we?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123