Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It still amazes me that blacks I meet online still "feel sorry" for illegals. They have no idea who "Pepin" is either. It's usually my pleasure to enlighten them as a lot of them don't have a clue. They see the illegals on par with the civil righs movement and that is just plain FALSE! It goes so much further than the ethnic cleansing also - like how they are in direct competition (as a lot of us are) with IA's for jobs also....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everywhere Hispanics move to will eventually become a ghetto. They have a gang culture that most other races despise so they move away to save their children from gangs. It has happened everywhere is So Cal and until illegal immigration is under control many more once middle class neighborhoods will be consumed by that plague.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

April
    Help Needed in NC and Texas, please go here!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-240328.html

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    From what I saw and experienced in Arizona they target whites too. I don't think it's a black thing or a white thing. It's a LaRaza thing. They think they are better. Period. When I owned the restaurant and had Hispanics working for me I was amazed at how Hispanics would roll their eyes back in their head and treat me like I was an idiot because I asked them to do something. In case no one has noticed . . . they want to take over this country. And, if you look at the census numbers from 2000 to 2010, across the country, it looks like they are achieving it.

Mexican Gang Charged With Terrorizing Blacks

Last Updated: Tue, 06/07/2011 - 3:54pm

To demonstrate its loyalty to the notoriously violent Mexican Mafia prison gang, an affiliate Latino street organization has worked to cleanse a southern California city of black residents by terrorizing, threatening and intimidating them.

Details of the decades-long genocide operation in the Los Angeles County city of Azusa are laid out in a huge grand jury indictment issued by the Department of Justice this week. More than 50 Latino gang bangers, many of them surely in the U.S. illegally, have been charged for targeting blacks by beating, robbing and threatening them.

The goal was to drive blacks out of the predominantly working-class Latino city of about 46,000. The crimes were committed by members of the Azusa 13 gang, which runs a sophisticated criminal enterprise financed with lucrative drug-trafficking proceeds. The gang also taxes the area’s drug dealers and shares some of the money with the Mexican Mafia, according to the 112-page indictment.

Latino gangs have for more than a decade targeted blacks in the sprawling southern California County, which is an illegal alien hotbed that has long offered sanctuary. In the last few years alone, dozens of Latino gangbangers have been charged with murdering, harassing or attacking blacks in the area, the feds say in their indictment.

As far back as 1999 the Azusa 13 was targeting blacks in the area, prosecutors say. That year a 17-year-old member named Ralph “Swiftyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    "We hope that this federal case will signal the end of this racist behavior and will help vindicate all of the victims who have suffered over the years," U.S. Attorney Andre Birotte Jr. said.
    Don't count on it! Where do you think these la raza racists learn their hate from? They learn it from their illegal invading parents who have a problem with blacks! I have no doubt this is where is started!
    Is anyone really surprised that La Raza would have a problem with blacks!
    WHAT HAVE BLACKS EVER DONE TO THESE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THEM HATE US SO IS IT BECAUSE WE ARE LEGAL CITIZENS IN THIS COUNTRY WITH RIGHTS THAT ARE NOT MEANT FOR THEM I CAN REALLY TELL BY THE WAY THEY LOOK AT ME WHEN I GO SHOPPING, THEY ARE MORE THAN LIKELY THINKING THAT, I HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE BUT THEY DO. WELL, THEY CAN KISS MY V***V BECAUSE, I DON'T LIKE THEM EITHER.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    It still amazes me that blacks I meet online still "feel sorry" for illegals. They have no idea who "Pepin" is either. It's usually my pleasure to enlighten them as a lot of them don't have a clue. They see the illegals on par with the civil righs movement and that is just plain FALSE! It goes so much further than the ethnic cleansing also - like how they are in direct competition (as a lot of us are) with IA's for jobs also....
    I IN NO WAY WILL BE THAT DENSE AS TO SAY I FEEL SORRY FOR THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE, I DON'T IN FACT, I HATE THEM JUST AS MUCH/MORE AS THEY HATE ME. I'M NOT GOING TO KISS THEIR V*****V THE FURTHER AWAY THEY STAY FROM ME THE BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    "We hope that this federal case will signal the end of this racist behavior and will help vindicate all of the victims who have suffered over the years," U.S. Attorney Andre Birotte Jr. said.
    Don't count on it! Where do you think these la raza racists learn their hate from? They learn it from their illegal invading parents who have a problem with blacks! I have no doubt this is where is started!
    Is anyone really surprised that La Raza would have a problem with blacks!
    WHAT HAVE BLACKS EVER DONE TO THESE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THEM HATE US SO IS IT BECAUSE WE ARE LEGAL CITIZENS IN THIS COUNTRY WITH RIGHTS THAT ARE NOT MEANT FOR THEM I CAN REALLY TELL BY THE WAY THEY LOOK AT ME WHEN I GO SHOPPING, THEY ARE MORE THAN LIKELY THINKING THAT, I HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE BUT THEY DO. WELL, THEY CAN KISS MY V***V BECAUSE, I DON'T LIKE THEM EITHER.
    Of course you've done nothing wrong lady! But don't feel too bad, because they hate everyone not of la raza! Mexico is a fiercely nationalistic country, which has never been exactly tolerant of those not of la raza.

Mexico's constitution openly advocates and promotes discrimination of those who are not Mexican. This ideology is ingrained into these people by their very own government, resulting in an attitude of superiority and misguided pride. As you have come to realize, they are not bashful about expressing those beliefs even as they invade this country.

Grand beliefs of superiority do not stop at the Rio Grande!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blacks Tell Illegal Aliens to go the Hell Home

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIJAHGsO ... r_embedded

American Blacks have had enough of the illegal alien invasion and want their communities and jobs back.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Mexican Gang Charged With Terrorizing Blacks
    ===========================================

Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano will * NOT * get right on this!

Isn't is funny how since Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson made several private trips each to the office of Mexican President Vicente Fox in Mexico City they have been completely HUSHED on Mexican on Black violence?

Hush as in HUSHED ..
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast