Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds find 59 at human stash house in Mission TX.

Feds find 59 at human stash house in Mission

Posted: Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:53 pm
    Karen Antonacci | The Monitor

MISSION — The McAllen Border Patrol Joint Targeting Team and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations on Monday discovered a human stash house where 59 people suspected of entering the country illegally were hiding.

Authorities also arrested three men for helping operate the stash house run out of a trailer home in the 7300 block of West Mile 8 Road.

HSI agents arrested David Reynoso-Macedo of Mexico after he told them he had been serving as the caretaker of the stash house for a month to pay off his own smuggling debt.

Agents also arrested Cristobal Garduno-Serrano of Mexico for dropping off groceries at the stash house. Garduno said he was paid $100 by someone known only as “Artemio” to do the job.

Lastly, HSI agents arrested Alfredo Ovalle-Gaytan of Mexico after he told investigators he was paid $20 a head to deliver people to the trailer, the criminal complaint filed with the U.S. District Court.

http://www.themonitor.com/news/local...a4bcf6878.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I ask the question, what right does authorities have to demand respect for law from real citizens when those authorities did not demand or get respect for law from their chosen next citizens?

I know I'm getting bold, but these are questions that I've not had answered, because I did not ask them. since Kevin's death 24 tears ago, in effect killed because of Reagan's excusing lawbreakers. At 72 yoa, I may not have long to find those answers, I want to know because I deserve them.

Politically, we are not going to get them, so I ask voters, "Why"? Why are we sending those that support amnesties back to DC?

I remember asking friends why was GWB was elected? Their response many times was only, "Leave George alone. He knows what he is doing." Yep, he did, and now Obama? Is that not enough to make it clear that democrats nor republicans are good for the United States of America? Many of those that thought George knew what he was doing now condemn Obama for similar policies. What is the word for that? Yeah, let Ronnie, George and Barry do it.

No, let us not do that! It is time for Americans to do it!! But, it will be neither the republicans or the democrats that get it done right for Americans.