Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is a difference. And YES, bush has not upheld the Constitution, however there is a difference......a very big difference.

KERRY IS A TRAITOR IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE CONSTITUTION which is very limited in it's definition.

Please don't speak when the research has not been done! Kerry associated with the enemy of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DURING WAR!

Because of KERRY, more of our men were lost. Congress was manipulated. Many treasonous activities were done while we WERE AT WAR and while he WORE THE UNIFORM OF THE UNITED STATES.

The man should have been hung and at the very least never allowed to run for public office.

BTW, you know that LaRaza guy running for mayor in CA. Kerry went to campaign for him. Isn't it interesting that there are ties with the VVAW from Kerry's time directly with this guy? VVAW was funded directly by the Soviets and VC during a time of WAR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    BTW, you know that LaRaza guy running for mayor in CA. Kerry went to campaign for him. Isn't it interesting that there are ties with the VVAW from Kerry's time directly with this guy? VVAW was funded directly by the Soviets and VC during a time of WAR.
    Here's a website tells all about Villagarosa http://www.badmayor.com/

This is unbelievable! I am a Republican, however I can not help but notice that this is happening under BUSH's watch. Bush betrayed every single American in this country the day he called the Minutemen "Vigilantes". Plain and simple. That galvanized me, I proudly carried MY sign in DC on the 25 th of April that read " Atty. General Alberto Gonzales member of La Raza." My husband took the day off of work to go and we took our 2 year old. No one is watching out for us here, but they are sure not having a problem reaching into our pockets. I would much rather see our Veterans and Elderly in this country get some help so they don't have to starve paying for their medication and hospital care. Instead of to these LAW BREAKERS. While we are on the subject of TRAITORS to this country, good ole JANE FONDA is huge "undocumented migrant" activist in Alanta.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

FREE MEDICAL CARE FOR ILLEGALS

Let me see. The way I understand it, Pres Bush is offering free medical care. Yahoo! A health plan that Americans pay for out of tax dollars. I'm ready to sign up now! I figure if I have to pay 300-400 a month out of my pocket to get covered, I'd much rather sign up for Bush's free health care plan.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

new federal funding for immigrant health care

So this is great news for Arizona and a hand full of other states. What about states with a growing migrant or undocumented population who are not getting this new source of funds? I am a hospital social worker in OR and am looking for resources for an undocumented person "stuck" in the hospital. Any suggestions? Are there any other sources of funds to care for these folks?

HI DebbieJo!! Welcome to ALIPAC!!

No, honey, there is no money for Oregon. The USA is out of money, Sorry!! Do your civic duty and tell the alien to go home.

And YES BUTTERBEAN, FREE MEDICAL CARE FOR EVERYONE!!

The USA is a now a Bush Equal Medical Opportunity Provider!!

NO ONE SHALL BE DENIED!

Come One, Come All.....eh Doctors? Time to get on the right side of this line and say, no pay, no hay!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12