Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds Probe University’s Device To Help Illegal Border Cros

Feds Probe University’s Device To Help Illegal Border Crossers

Last Updated: Wed, 04/07/2010 - 12:21pm

Nearly half a year after a professor at a public university spent taxpayer dollars to create a tool that helps Mexicans enter the United States illegally, the area’s congressional delegation has finally decided to investigate the matter.

The activist Chicano professor (Ricardo Dominguez) at the University of California San Diego, a major public institution not far from the Mexican border, proudly announced his new invention—Transborder Immigrant Tool—in November without scrutiny from university officials or the feds. The idea is to help Mexicans enter the U.S. illegally by mapping the safest routes through the notoriously rigorous southern border desert.

The innovative technology is a simple mobile application —inserted into the cheapest available cell phone on the market—which guides illegal aliens through the least dangerous routes, areas with shelter, food, water and so-called Quaker help centers that provide medical attention and directions to the nearest major U.S. highway. The mobile program is touted as an “intelligent agent algorithmâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I hope he gets Federal Prison time and loses his job,along with his tenure...

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I hope he gets Federal Prison time and loses his job,along with his tenure...

I agree!!

Dominguez has dismissed the probe as a sort of witch hunt, assuring that he used less than $10,000 in taxpayer grants and suggesting the congressman should be more concerned about the cost of investigating him. That amount, the professor believes, will be much more than what he spent on the entire project to help illegal border crossers.
    ==================================

I DONT CARE IF YOU USED ONE PENNY. aiding and abetting illegals in the USA is a federal offense and i hope he gets punished to the fullest of extent,. lose his job and have to repay the american taxpayer for his stupidity, and add a nice big FINE ON TOP of everything else

Interesting that this tool is marketed expressly to and for mexicans to illegally enter the US. I see how this professor values "diversity", no?

Time for this idiota to pay the piper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Isn't treason punishable by death? It used to be wasn't it? There were no idiots pulling these kind of stunts back then I bet.

These people want to make me puke. Make a example out of this moron.

i could have sworn that assisting illegals was against the law. He deserves serious jail time for that.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

8 USC 1324 covers aiding and abetting, harboring, assisting, and encouraging illegal aliens to come to, and/or stay in the U.S. illegally. It is a FELONY.

That was grant money he used. Who authorized the grant? I'm getting real tired of tracking funding for illegal immigration back to our federal grant programs.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast