Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Feds Stand Down As U.S. Border Collapses

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds Stand Down As U.S. Border Collapses

Border Patrol trucks sit in parking lots as surge of illegal immigrants flood America

by Kit Daniels | Infowars.com | June 23, 2014

The decrease of Border Patrol activity in the border city of Brownsville, Texas, highlights how not only is the Border Patrol stretched too thin, but its agents are also being pressured to stand down from enforcing immigration laws.

Additionally, the feds are ensuring a media blackout of the border collapse by closing down areas near the border which have traditionally been open to the public.

In and around Brownsville, far more Border Patrol vehicles could be seen parked at various government facilities than patrolling the streets and surrounding areas, contrary to what one would expect considering the current flood of tens of thousands of immigrants from Central America crossing the border.

And while Americans are routinely violated – and abused – at TSA checkpoints in the name of “safety,” illegal immigrants on the other hand are roaming past America’s border with complete impunity and are given better treatment by the government.

Of course, by shutting down public areas near the border, the Obama administration can cover this up to its advantage as the White House pressures Congress into enacting amnesty in law, all while reducing national sovereignty at the same time.

http://www.infowars.com/feds-stand-d...der-collapses/
    Last edited by Jean; 06-23-2014 at 10:02 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very serious, getting dire by the minute, getting to scary to allow it to go on one more day. We have to ask as loyal Americans who besides surrendering aliens getting across? We need to know what countries they are coming from? Worse, we must discover what they bring with them. more aliens, arms, WMDs, what? We need to know how much and who in our government is how deep into this conspiracy?

No news today about the Texas DPS plan, no news today about the militia, Obama talking today about flex hours for workers. When I heard that this morning, I thought, "DIVERSION."

The smell test is very odoriferous, phew!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Very serious, getting dire by the minute, getting to scary to allow it to go on one more day. We have to ask as loyal Americans who besides surrendering aliens getting across? We need to know what countries they are coming from? Worse, we must discover what they bring with them. more aliens, arms, WMDs, what? We need to know how much and who in our government is how deep into this conspiracy?

No news today about the Texas DPS plan, no news today about the militia, Obama talking today about flex hours for workers. When I heard that this morning, I thought, "DIVERSION."

The smell test is very odoriferous, phew!
    Yes it is as stinky as the crap head traitors selling out our country who are behind this whole massive illegal immigration movement designed to collapse our borders, overpopulate our country with people who can't sustain themselves, and run our public debt up to $18 trillion. Just remember US voters, it's the people we elected who hire the people to destroy our country, so kick their butts to the curb, all of them, don't leave even one in any level of government. Clean house in every race this year and do the same in all future elections, and this problem will quickly correct itself.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Yes, Judy, if I trusted voters to replace all elected officials, I would vote for the party opposing the incumbent. If Cochran gets thrown out today may. just may begin showing a trend for new representation. If we had done that years ago it could have made a huge difference in how much influence money could buy. I pray we have not learned too late.

Yes, Judy, if I trusted voters to replace all elected officials, I would vote for the party opposing the incumbent. If Cochran gets thrown out today may. just may begin showing a trend for new representation. If we had done that years ago it could have made a huge difference in how much influence money could buy. I pray we have not learned too late.
    I agree! But we must remember, it's always better late, than never.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Cochran won so I still see no trend of voters replacing congress people. Matter of fact it seems that we are still voting for the guy or gal who can "bring home the bacon," That of course passes one states expense to all payerss of federal taxes. That is a practice that is out of control.

Well, I am still an independent and glad for it, voting only for candidate declared to be independent. I'm afraid that to wrest control of Congress away from the Adelson's and Zuckerburg's (A to Z) many more of us have to divorce ourselves from party affiliation!!