Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    I am still here in California. I live in Tulare, barely a mile from the International Farm Show.
    Have you ever gone to it? From what I understand there are manufacturers from all over the entire world. I have a short video from a producer of agricultural machinery from a local fair.. They had a mechanical picker for blueberries, and an automated processing line, but it still required quite a lot of human labor. Yet w have made considerable progress. If Americans are not going to do these kinds of jobs I say automate the heck out of it all, and send the illegals home!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting this Zeezil. My frustration level with the treasonous California Senator is at an all time high today after calling her office everyday over the last week. Her letter to Dobbs and her actions throughout all of this including her lack of support for our troops have left me with a very bitter taste. This post was a bright spot.

She must be removed from office

She does look alot like 1 bill gil doesn't she, so what good is she?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    cayla99 writes,

"OK, I am no longer in California, but I know from talking to friends of mine who still live in Lodi (San Joaquin Valley, California) that this man is absolutely correct. I lived in Lodi from 1999-2004 before moving to the East Bay. The only observation my friends have noticed is that the number of "Mexican Roach Coaches" seem to be smaller."

cayla99,

While in California two Sundays ago I had the privilage of attending the Zion United Reformed Church in Ripon, just south of Lodi, what a great bunch of people. I was invited to a members house for lunch after services and afterwards we took a ride up to Yosemite. Your friends are absolutely correct, the valley fields are well maintained in the valley, as usuall. I cannot confirm their observation about the lesser numbers of "Mexican Roach Coaches" however. (will make a mental note to observe)

It truely is a shame that the people in the valley and the more rural areas have to put up with Feinstein.
    When I left, around lunch time you could find one on every other corner lol. My understanding is that now there is one on every third or fourth corner. I would NEVER eat at one, who knows how clean it is inside and how clean it is where ever the prepped the food.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I live in Escalon, which is at the southeast corner of San Joaquin County, believe me the farmers are not hurting. In fact they are busy at it, I had to spend the last two days in my house because with 30 mile winds and a health advisory, they are out there discing their fields polluting the air. They could care less about the environment or their neighbors, it is all about the wind blowing the dust away from their tractors. They could care less that we have the largest death rate for asthma victims due to their pollution.

The only ones I hear threatening to leave California is the Dairy owners and it has nothing to do with shortage of labor, they say the milk is too regulated in California so they are moving to Idaho and Texas.

The Busting of Diane F and Larry Craig's Ag Amnesty

This sneaky maneuver by DF & Craig is just a rude reminder that the fox cannot be trusted to watch the chicken coop! Not even for a second! The FAT OLD fox will say and do anything to fill its stomach. Could she be that conniving to have been attempting to buy illegals future votes? Does incompetency excuse greed and corruption? The people with brains should recall her from office. After all isn't she supposed to be a "public servant"? (The servant part being a sick joke). More like a public enemy - an embarrassment to the state and the nation as well. One would think that Craig would have better sense. He is just as guilty and deserves to be publicly humiliated along with her. I called both offices but got the "put-off" generic response, DF's office, can you please hold? After several times of being placed on indefinite hold I called back and said no I will NOT hold, you have been primed to say this, you need some accountability and I am exposing DFs piece of junk legislation! so don't you dare try to pull this Ag amnesty off on the people of this state or the American people. Thank God for the watchdogs that discovered it early enough for ALIPAC and other groups to go into action to block it!

Howdy and welcome aboard ThaHound. Well stated post.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Howdy and welcome aboard ThaHound. Well stated
    post.
    Oh, thank you! I am so new I just recently learned you could go back and check for quotes on these. I am sooo proud to be a member of ALIPAC and to be able to contribute in any way I can.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123