Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    OK, I am no longer in California,
    Oh no, are numbers are dwindling as ALIPAC members are seeking asylum in other states.
    Sorry bulldogger, we had no choice but to escape. I have a 4 year old and when my neighbor was sent the school list for her child beginning kindergarten last year, it recommended of all things a bullet proof backpack. It was time for us to seek asylum. But I look at as a missionary type roll. I am spreading the truth in an area where illegals are not yet a major problem. If we can stop the spread of illegals, it will be easier to round 'em up and ship 'em out.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Indeed, Feinstein could almost walk out her backdoor (well, realistically, she could taker her private plane or limo) and go the short two hundred miles to Tulare, CA where the world's largest Agricultural Exposition is held every year in February. If she had any understanding of conventional, twentieth century technology (let alone 21st) she would find numerous ways that her precious farmers could have a more profitable enterprise without myriads of farmworkers scrambling over the countryside.
    http://www.worldagexpo.com/

I know that even with automated sorting and packing there is still a considerable labor force needed, But there is always improvement in the works---- unless stalled by the farmworker advocates.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Read my complete accounting of the 2007 cherry crop here. And if you don’t believe me, then read this report from the USDA confirming that in 2007 California cherry growers produced 92,000 tons, a 119 percent increase over 2006."

Perhaps the 2008 harvest will pass the 2007 harvest. I bought cherries while in California last week just outside of Dixon for $.99 lb. Considering inflation, this seemed like fire sale prices.

cayla99 writes,

"OK, I am no longer in California, but I know from talking to friends of mine who still live in Lodi (San Joaquin Valley, California) that this man is absolutely correct. I lived in Lodi from 1999-2004 before moving to the East Bay. The only observation my friends have noticed is that the number of "Mexican Roach Coaches" seem to be smaller."

cayla99,

While in California two Sundays ago I had the privilage of attending the Zion United Reformed Church in Ripon, just south of Lodi, what a great bunch of people. I was invited to a members house for lunch after services and afterwards we took a ride up to Yosemite. Your friends are absolutely correct, the valley fields are well maintained in the valley, as usuall. I cannot confirm their observation about the lesser numbers of "Mexican Roach Coaches" however. (will make a mental note to observe)

It truely is a shame that the people in the valley and the more rural areas have to put up with Feinstein.

I am still here in California. I live in Tulare, barely a mile from the International Farm Show.

Once considered a moderate on immigration, Feinstein further debased herself by joining ranks with Idaho Senator Larry Craig. What possible credibility could Craig have on any issue?
    IMO both Feinstein and Craig have lost their marbles and both need to go. What an odd partnership. I wonder why the perverted Craig from Idaho wants a bunch of sheep and goat herders to get amnesty. I can think of some reasons that arent very nice.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not in FL

Confused I can think of some reasons that arent very nice.

Safer than airport men's rooms? Our esteemed Legislators in FL did not have time on the agenda for Citizen needs. However, they did make it safe for animals. Sen Craig would not want to visit FL.

Don't forget to send your piece of mind to this traitor about her ags bill in the Iraq funding!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Don't forget to send your piece of mind to this traitor about her ags bill in the Iraq funding!!
    With pleasure. 1st comes Feinstein, then Craig. I've already told-off motor-mouth Mikulski more than once.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    With pleasure. 1st comes Feinstein, then Craig. I've already told-off motor-mouth Mikulski more than once.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast